Being Human Page 19

Oh good. :)

FINALLY I can come on this thread (had to watch the repeat).

Poor Herrick. :( And poor Mitchell. :(
And that.

I hope they do bring in some kind of similar replacement for him next series, otherwise like someone said up there, it could get a bit drip heavy. Those three work well with a brooding vampy one in their midst. But NOT Jimmy from Casualty's son.

I'm glad George told him he loved him before he died. *sniffle*

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 13 2011, 10:39 PM GMT

Actually, why did Herrick cower before the other werewolf guy? He can tear through a house full of policemen, but one werewolf, who isn't at that time in wolf mode, and he's straight down on the floor, cowering?

Wasn't he still kind of in turning-back-into-himself mode then?

Can't really remember though.

Quote: zooo @ March 15 2011, 12:33 AM GMT

Wasn't he still kind of in turning-back-into-himself mode then?

Can't really remember though.

Perhaps, but earlier he had torn throw a house full of police men without much trouble, it seems. This guy just walks towards him and he falls to the floor!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 15 2011, 8:50 AM GMT

Perhaps, but earlier he had torn throw a house full of police men without much trouble, it seems. This guy just walks towards him and he falls to the floor!

Haven't you got those the wrong way round?

It will be a bit odd without Mitchell or something like him. Two werewolves and a ghost and maybe a werewolf baby won't be quite the same - it was the mix of supernatural characters that made it good.

They already had a zombie in this series - that doesn't leave many possible monsters.

Perhaps they'll meet a Frankenstein or a Mummy.

Quote: Afinkawan @ March 15 2011, 11:40 AM GMT

Haven't you got those the wrong way round?

No, I don't mean when Robson Green got naked in front of him in the previous episode, I meant when Green's son turned up last episode looking for revenge whilst Mitchell and George were locked in the cage. Herrick had already regained his memory and killed a bunch of people by that point.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 15 2011, 12:07 PM GMT

No, I don't mean when Robson Green got naked in front of him in the previous episode, I meant when Green's son turned up last episode looking for revenge whilst Mitchell and George were locked in the cage. Herrick had already regained his memory and killed a bunch of people by that point.

Oh yeah.

Said werewolf was waving a rather large stake about and had just dispatched the two henchpires. I think even Herrick would be allowed a small wobble at that point.

Ah, I thought you meant Robson Green back in the house.

What KLRiley said, anyway.

They did seem to make up the rules of werewolves, ghosts and vamps as they went along at times. Eg., how come Revenge Ghost had the power to keep Annie imprisoned? Seemed ropey.

At first I thought Annie was just being her usual gullible self, and believing she was trapped just because Stacey* said so (*can't remember her name in this). But then when she sat down on the bed and started talking to her I realised Annie just stayed to talk her out of it, and 'fix her' like she tries to fix everyone. Which she did. By mentioning how sad George would be, etc.

Quote: zooo @ March 15 2011, 12:37 PM GMT

At first I thought Annie was just being her usual gullible self, and believing she was trapped just because Stacey* said so (*can't remember her name in this). But then when she sat down on the bed and started talking to her I realised Annie just stayed to talk her out of it, and 'fix her' like she tries to fix everyone. Which she did. By mentioning how sad George would be, etc.

Stacey = Lia

Really? That doesn't ring a bell at all! I evidently don't listen.

honest not making it up Zooo.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2011/mar/13/being-human-series-three-episode-eight

The Grauniad calls her character Lia and it never makes mistakes. ;)

I'll believe you, thousands wouldn't. ;)

Rolling eyes