More great releases from Network to come Page 8

Dan, did they advertise it as just Series 3 at the recordings, or Series 3 and 4?

During filming it was advertised as the third series, and that is what was mentioned in the programs at each recording. After the first six were aired in Summer 2002, we had a newsletter mentioning that the episodes broadcast had been very well received (peaking at 7m), and that the remaining episodes were to be broadcast in early 2003.

They also hoped to record a new series in Spring/Summer 2003, which obviously never materialised.

Ah, very interesting. Thanks.

Lots of great new stuff coming up.

Cowboys - Series 1
Is It Legal? - Series 2 & 3
The Piglet Files - Series 1
Barbara - Series 2
Bowler - Complete
The Other 'Arf - Series 1
The Likes Of Sykes

All available for pre-order now: https://www.comedy.co.uk/shop/coming_soon/

Can't wait to get my hands on a couple of them.

Quote: Aaron @ November 22 2010, 11:02 PM GMT

Can't wait to get my hands on a couple of them.

Oo er.

Cowboys !

:D

At last the world catches up !

Indeed, indeed. Such a funny programme.

Is that the one where they pretended to be trapped in a demolished building, but found a way out the back?

Yep. (They were in the basement and broke through into a public toilet next door.)

Ah. That was quite good.

Some more Shelley series are scheduled for release next year

Oh thank God, finally! :D

Quote: Aaron @ November 22 2010, 11:02 PM GMT

The Piglet Files - Series 1

Any news on series two and three?

Give them a chance, Series 1 isn't even out yet.

Quote: Dan F @ November 8 2010, 1:43 AM GMT

With Barbara being filmed at our local studios in Nottingham (aswell as location filming around the area I live in) I was able to see the entire 3rd/4th series being recorded in 2001 - so it has some great memories for me ;)

Glad to say that Barbara Series Three has just gone up for pre-order on Amazon @ £9.70. Bit of a wait with it being 23rd May, but presumably the final series won't be too far behind :)

See Amazon product listing