Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) Page 2

It has been reported that the American channel Syfy (formerly the Sci-Fi Channel) are to create another remake.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/05/10/syfy-to-resurrect-randall-and-hopkirk-deceased/

I can see why this might appeal to a US network. Lots of scope for 'Heroes'- style special effects, not so special acting and humour.

The link talks about the original being 'action-dramedy'. Anyone who uses that construction should be killed, immediately.

After reading this thread I may have to revisit the Vic 'n' Bob ones. Time to crack out the old VHS player for series one!

I do agree with the general comments about Bob though, very funny man, but can't act his way out of a wet, ripped paper bag.

It doesn't matter about Bob's acting. Emilia more than makes up for it.

She's a fox isn't she.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ May 12 2010, 4:04 PM BST

She's a fox isn't she.

;) Rolling eyes

Quote: Chappers @ May 12 2010, 9:25 AM BST

It doesn't matter about Bob's acting. Emilia more than makes up for it.

and I "more than" agree with that! ;)

The remake was crap. I loved the original series - absolutely supurb.

Just watching this again. Well it's all crap on TV.

Didn't remember David Tennant in the first episode though. Plus League of Gents policemen.

I could never get into this. I'm a big big fan of the original series (I have a weirdlove of 60s and 70s TV) so I think that's why.

I do really like this show. Have got both series on DVD and often stick them on again when nothing better on TV (often).

I think it didn't get the attention it could have deserved, perhaps they should repeat them during the day on Dave (it'd would be nice to mix their programming schedule up a little more)