What are you eating? Page 333

I like lemony stuff tooooo. Can I have cheescake?

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 25 2009, 5:12 PM BST

Oh and I do have a recipe for lemon souffle that needs testing at some point....

Have you tried Nigella Lawson's lemon ice cream recipe? It's gorgeous and doesn't need an ice cream maker or stirring.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 25 2009, 5:24 PM BST

Have you tried Nigella Lawson's lemon ice cream recipe? It's gorgeous and doesn't need an ice cream maker or stirring.

I like lemon ice cream. I can make mango ice cream and coconut too!

That's it then. Everyone to Roo's house for tea!

Has just eaten 10 packets of Mini Chedders... before that, a packet of Nice n Spicy NikNaks and I still have a Pot Noodle to go.

Sick

Damn my hypocrisies!

Laughing out loud

A Sondey Sandwich biscuit. I will eat one for Elliot too seeing as he bugged me and I wouldn't stop on the pavement to give him one. :P

Eating a penguin but what I really want is some tirol (Japanese chocs) but must wait til friday to buy.

Homemade buffalo chicken pizza!!!!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 25 2009, 5:34 PM BST

I like lemon ice cream. I can make mango ice cream and coconut too!

That's it then. Everyone to Roo's house for tea!

Hey Roo those too kids who were eating your walls, the girls planning to shove you in the oven. A heavy, sugar cane to the cranium maybe in order.

Mmmm sugar walls...

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 26 2009, 5:21 PM BST

Eating a penguin but what I really want is some tirol (Japanese chocs) but must wait til friday to buy.

Penguins are one of the best chocolate bar/biscuit hybrids. Along with Clubs, Trios and the oft forgotten United.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 26 2009, 6:04 PM BST

Penguins are one of the best chocolate bar/biscuit hybrids. Along with Clubs, Trios and the oft forgotten United.

:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6hnqPrb4M

Quote: sootyj @ August 26 2009, 6:02 PM BST

Hey Roo those too kids who were eating your walls, the girls planning to shove you in the oven. A heavy, sugar cane to the cranium maybe in order.

Mmmm sugar walls...

Yeah, like I allow the kids to hang about fattening up and doing chores. That is where my sis went wrong. She did not process her own Hello Kitty flame thrower.

BBQ anyone?

Quote: bigfella @ August 8 2009, 6:16 PM BST

sugar is bad.

STOP SPREADING SUCH LIES.

Mmmmmm, sugarrrrrr...

Quote: Leevil @ August 10 2009, 3:31 PM BST

Does anyone else ever go through stages of thinking where you say to yourself, I'm gonna stop eating crap, and start eating healthier

Nope.

and start getting fit?

Yep.

no exorcise has been achieved yet

Yes, you evil vegetarians.