Shooting Stars Page 3

Yeah!
At least they're still sexy!

(P.S. are you all saying that Ulrika looks bad in that pic...?)

Quote: zooo @ July 25 2008, 11:39 PM BST

(P.S. are you all saying that Ulrika looks bad in that pic...?)

Well I am... I agree with matt.. She never was, is or will be!
;)

Ulrika is sooooooooo f**king annoying and ugly and annoying and ugly.

I don't think she's attractive in general, I just thought she looked quite nice in that pic!

Quote: Leevil @ July 25 2008, 11:42 PM BST

Ulrika is sooooooooo f**king annoying and ugly and annoying and ugly.

Must be a 90s thing.

Quote: zooo @ July 25 2008, 11:43 PM BST

I don't think she's attractive in general, I just thought she looked quite nice in that pic!

I always thought she was dead sexy. She does look a little worn in that particular pic though.

She's obviously got a pretty face. But like someone said, she's kind of stringy and leathery looking.
But who are we to complain!

Yes - she was gorgeous and still is for a woman her age. She always complained though about how unattractive she was. Maybe comparatively for a Swede but compared to most English chavvy tarts she is still stunning.

(Athough she always had dodgy tastes in men)

She really does!
If she had any taste she would have gone for Vic or Bob.
Or maybe she did and they ran away. Although looking at Vic's wife, she's his type...

Not only do we get a new show on the 30th, but also . . .

Shooting Stars: The Inside Story

Tuesday 30 December
9:00pm - 10:00pm
BBC2

Narrator Tim Healy and guests including Noel Fielding, Charlie Higson, Paul Whitehouse, Lenny Henry, Michael Winner and Martine McCutcheon look back at the most unforgettable moments of the smash hit comedy show. This tribute documentary also opens up the behind-the-scenes world of the show and includes hilarious new outtakes, as well as interviews with past team captains Ulrika Jonsson and Will Self, and regular panellist Johnny Vegas and Matt Lucas.

Is Matt Lucas going to do the scores?

Yes.

QUIZ SHOW: Shooting Stars
On: BBC Two
Date: Tuesday 30th December 2008
Time: 22:00 to 22:30

Vic Reeves, Bob Mortimer and Matt Lucas return for a special anniversary edition of the show starring team captains Ulrika Jonsson and Jack Dee, with special guests Peter Jones, Kate Garraway, Christine Walkden and Dizzee Rascal.

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 18 2008, 11:29 AM GMT

I heard on the grapevine that Jim and Bob wanted Matt to dress as a naughty schoolboy instead of a baby for this Christmas spesh. Should be jolly amusing!

Quote: Lee Henman @ December 18 2008, 1:35 PM GMT

I heard on the grapevine that Jim and Bob wanted Matt to dress as a naughty schoolboy instead of a baby for this Christmas spesh. Should be jolly amusing!

Ohhhhh. Yes I'm looking forward to it.

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 18 2008, 11:29 AM GMT

If only there was a website out there which allowed you to lookup such information ;)