BCG fantasy football H2H League 2016/17

Can anyone usurp Hercules the current champion of the H2H part of the Fantasy Premier league

Good luck all

This is the thread for it

:P

Oops sorry Steve, and this..............wouldn't want you to miss out

Football chat only please. No pics. Hope everyone is well.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd July 2016, 1:46 AM BST

.. the H2H ?

The one with the gravitas rating of zero?

As I told Ivana Trump the other evening, I have no intention of entering, although Mr. Sunshine, as former manager of Pottingham Florist, you'd be daff not to.

Did I say well done for winning the big one? Well done, champ. ;)

Quote: don rushmore @ 23rd July 2016, 2:17 PM BST

Football chat only please. No pics.

Boring c**t

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 23rd July 2016, 2:59 PM BST

Yes, you are.

Great comeback. Grow up, eh?

What's your point?

And there was me thinking that this thread would only end up with a friendly victory sign from HGT

But this is indeed the forum that keeps on giving

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 23rd July 2016, 2:34 PM BST

although Mr. Sunshine, as former manager of Pottingham Florist, you'd be daff not to.

Did I say well done for winning the big one? Well done, champ. ;)

I didn't do the double though
I only won the important one
I came second in the league that any fool can enter

But from where I was early in the season it's still rightly feted as a magnificent achievement.

I may even stick it on my signature some day.

But to be fair I'd have to give credit to Alf Kipper for being the perfect pacemaker
Set a decent pace most of the year & then just fall away at the business end of the season

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th July 2016, 1:50 AM BST

And there was me thinking that this thread would only end up with a friendly victory sign from HGT

But this is indeed the forum that keeps on giving

My leaving thread was a great success, a brilliant spoof. 25 pages or something before it was closed. Nice to see it's still fooling mugs like STT, 7 years on.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th July 2016, 1:50 AM BST

But this is indeed the forum that keeps on giving *****

I didn't do the double though
I only won the important one
I came second in the league that any fool can enter

***** Indeed...........now you have the set:-

And I wouldn't argue with you on the importance of your win, but take issue with the "any fool can enter". Still requires skill (is any of it - lottery?) and it's a bit of fun you miserable.......well, makes a mockery of your name.

I'll get involved this year!

Quote: Ben @ 24th July 2016, 1:37 PM BST

I'll get involved this year!

Welcome back Dad, but this is the "joke" H2H thread..........not unless you want to join me on it and tell Mr Sunshine to stuff it where the sun don't.

The league that any fool can enter is the main league, the H2H league is the league that not everyone bothers with
So I was trying to support it by giving it it's own thread, I meant no offence

Don't get me wrong, I love the BCG Clique league, even in the seasons where I'm not storming to victory, it really is, quite literally as you say, a bit of fun

Good to have Ben back though

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th July 2016, 9:10 PM BST

The league that any fool can enter is the main league, the H2H league is the league that not everyone bothers with
So I was trying to support it by giving it it's own thread, I meant no offence

Don't get me wrong, I love the BCG Clique league, even in the seasons where I'm not storming to victory, it really is, quite literally as you say, a bit of fun

:O Oh, now I wish I hadn't made a fuss as I can feel the love oozing from your post Steve. Hug