New Girl Page 8

Good to have ths back on E4 for the third season. First episode was a bit shouty, but the second one was a return to form, especially Schmidt's Mad Men office.

I hope they actually do have that cat now.
But they'll probably conveniently forget he stole it by the next episode.

....Because it's not called Who's that Girl..obviously
Now this is the right thread

I've forgotten what I was going to say about it now

Schmidt has just popped up in Veronica Mars as a cop Veronica has a relationship with. He's almost unbearably likeable.

Quote: zooo @ 21st June 2014, 7:58 PM BST

I hope they actually do have that cat now.
But they'll probably conveniently forget he stole it by the next episode.

I've lost track of the cat. Is he still in it?

They don't mention him every week but he's still around. I hope someone fed him when they all went camping.

Good to have this back. It's grown into a very accomplished show. Even Damon Wayans Jnr has slotted in nicely as a regular.

Quote: chipolata @ 18th August 2014, 11:37 AM BST

I've lost track of the cat. Is he still in it?

I've not seen him yet this season.

I forgot all about the cat. :(

I think it's better when Jess isn't with Nick.

I wish the homeless man was in it more. Outside Dave? Or something.

It might be stunt casting, but Megan Fox isn't doing too badly in the new season. Although Winston has definitely developed into the standout character.

Yes, Megan's a lot better at comedy acting than I expected.

This series is so weird. They set up weeks ago that Jess was serving in a jury, with gorgeous lawyer John Cho, bound to be her new love interest. And then we haven't seen her since.
I assume she's busy filming some movie, but I was expecting to see her storyline every other week at least.

Maybe we'll never see John Cho again. :(

She was on maternity leave irl.

Ohhhhhh. I see.
I guess she's forgiven them.
Although they could have had her standing behind things and holding baskets of laundry for a couple of episodes.

Quote: zooo @ 29th July 2016, 6:44 PM BST

Ohhhhhh. I see.
I guess she's forgiven them.
Although they could have had her standing behind things and holding baskets of laundry for a couple of episodes.

I do like it when they do that. Or when they do an X-Files and pretend she's pregnant with an alien baby.