Does anyone remember....

Hi all,
I'm new to the site & forum so I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, BUT, I'm looking to find the name of a sitcom from the 90s (I think). I only saw one episode of it which was based in a hospital ward, and on ITV. The line that I remember (being only a teenager) was where a lady visitor (wearing a trench coat) said to a patient a line like "....he built a garden shed.... a terrible erection' and the room fell silent just as she said the last word leaving her embarrassed!
Obscure, I know, but do any of you know it? :)
BTW it wasn't Only When I Laugh.
Thanks for your help!

I've not seen the show, but could it be Surgical Spirit? That ticks the boxes of hospital-set, ITV and 1990s.

Could it have been Doctors + Nurses? That seems to have been their kind of humour. Only thing is, this was BBC and was early 2000s...so probably not, but something to think about.

I can't imagine that sort of gag being in Surgical Spirit. It was on about tea time if I remember correctly and even during the early nineties standards were stricter than they are now and that gag seems a bit risqué.

It could have been that thingy with Reece Shearsmith and Tim Brooke-Taylor, TLC, but again that was on BBC Two and was late 90s but the erection gag was the sort of thing they did.

Could it be Dr. Willoughby? That was ITV in the 1990s and on late at night.