An Immigrant's Guide To Britain

Love Henning Wehn, our British quirks and ability to see how ridiculous they are and laugh - so putting them together a winning formula.

This didn't fail as we are great at taking the piss out of our very own British stereotype (though I may be exception to the rule as I have been known to punch anyone who mentions weather to me in the face - but stop me in the street to tell me I smell amazing, and I may just go home with you).

Description of mortgages spot on . . . Germans rent because mortgages over there are even more crippling than ours.

More of this sort of stuff please - we need to laugh at ourselves more as so much other British crap is too serious for me right now.

Huh?

Seems I am the only person watching (or no-one else has an opinion on it) but is a welcome chink of light on an otherwise fairly dull Monday night - and beautifully timed with all this EU shite at the mo. Cool

I have been watching it.
It's an enjoyable watch.
Not much else to say really.
I wish it was on at an earlier time so it can irritate the far right wing among our population.

I caught five minutes of it yesterday and still want to punch Henning Wehn hard in the face.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 7th June 2016, 6:07 PM BST

I caught five minutes of it yesterday and still want to punch Henning Wehn hard in the face.

Come on . . . he's a sweetie. Pleased

It's no worse than what those "jurmens" did for us...

I was married to a 'jurman'.

It's true about the sunbeds and the mullets but a complete myth about the 'no sense of humour' as I met many who were bloody hilarious - and I don't mean because a lot of them still wear socks with sandals.

I thought Episode 2 was somewhat laboured. It really forced a lot of its comic "points", whereas the special last year, and episodes 1 and 3, both felt far more natural. But an enjoyable series on the whole.