Who do you fancy? Page 1,253

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st February 2016, 12:12 AM GMT

Two things - I watch most of the antique type shows and have never seen Camilla Long on that type of show (she is a Times journalist - HIGNFY maybe you are thinking of?) and I too used to fancy Natasha but now she just gets on my bloody nerves with her OTT gushing enthusiasm and I want to slap her face.

I know who Long is and that hasn't been on the Antique shows, I missed some sort of punctuation as Im clearly a Spazz.
Just thought of another lass I fancy, Dr Emily Grossman from Duck Quacks Don't Echo
Also there's Shappi Korsandi and Daisy Beaumont.

Y'know I always used to think I didn't have a type and now I'm starting to think at have, brainy, a tad quirky and funny. That'll explain my singledom then, everyone in my town is thick as pigshit and still thinks a camera will steal your soul.

Quote: Sarc @ 21st February 2016, 6:20 PM GMT

I know who Long is and that hasn't been on the Antique shows, I missed some sort of punctuation

A comman (sic) problem. ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st February 2016, 7:12 PM GMT

A comman (sic) problem. ;)

Smart arse :D

Since 8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown hasn't Susie Dent seemed to be more attractive? And she is extremely erudite, literate and intelligent.

Bollocks, I knew there was another one I'd forgotten from my list.
My God yes Susie Dent. I actually prefer her miles over Rachel Riley (not that she's been introduced to the ugly stick mind you) though that maybe because Dent looks very much like my 'one that got away' ...and I don't mean kidnap victim.

I think I'd even give Jim a kiss.

Lindsey Duncan doesn't know I exist, that's all I'm going to say.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 24th February 2016, 12:02 AM GMT
I think I'd even give Jim a kiss.

My favourite is the violin player. Is that her on the left?

Quote: Chappers @ 24th February 2016, 3:08 PM GMT

My favourite is the violin player. Is that her on the left?

Surprised you didn't do one of your "special puns" with COR!

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 24th February 2016, 12:02 AM GMT

I must admit they're all very good at smoldering. Except for him, he looks like he's about to nut you.

Lady Jane in Lovejoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYftoRFfrGE

Am I kidding myself when I feel that I have a 'connection' with the escalator lady at Kings Cross?

What should be my next step?

Well according to her Facebook page the lovely Sandie Shaw is supposed to be on the One Show tonight. I'm watching but no sign of her.

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 24th February 2016, 5:53 PM GMT

I must admit they're all very good at smoldering. Except for him, he looks like he's about to nut you.

It's a "you touch one of my sisters and I'll cut your willy off" >_<

Quote: Chappers @ 24th February 2016, 7:23 PM GMT

Well according to her Facebook page the lovely Sandie Shaw is supposed to be on the One Show tonight. I'm watching but no sign of her.

Well I saw her - perhaps you saw an Alice. :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th February 2016, 8:41 PM GMT

- perhaps you saw an Alice. :P

Dirty!