Who do you fancy? Page 1,251

Sick

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 11th February 2016, 12:23 AM GMT

Thank Christ I didn't click on this when I was at work! I wish I hadn't clicked on it at all. I'm tempted to chop my finger off just for clicking that link.

That's the worst thing I've ever seen. Ever. Out of everything in the world. Seeing a dead body, my baby niece vomiting in my mouth, my Mum's funeral, crashing my car, getting kicked in the face and knocked out, breaking a toe on my 10th birthday, breaking 2 toes on my 21st birthday, carrying a drunken stranger one mile to his house after he claimed he lived "just round the corner", watching an entire episode of TOWIE, having gall stones and applying cream to my Dad's groin rash, all of these things are at least 100 times better that clicking on that link.

Hey, that's quite a list!

Donald Where's your Troosers

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 11th February 2016, 5:40 PM GMT

Hey, that's quite a list!

Worst holiday I ever had.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 11th February 2016, 6:01 PM GMT

Worst holiday I ever had.

:D

Although saying that, the worst holiday I ever had was a 1980s Weekender Break to Butlin's, Bognor Regis back in 2005 with my friend, L. What to say? Drunks everywhere, nasty cold chalets, shit food, expensive drinks etc.

Apart from that, it was a great weekend; as we managed to see David Van Day's version of Bucks Fizz. And yes, before you ask, the ladies' skirts *were* ripped off. Doctor and The Medics featured on the bill too: they duly performed their greatest hit, 'Spirit In The Sky'. Twice. Me, I preferred 'Burn'.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 12th February 2016, 8:39 AM GMT

Me, I preferred 'Burn'.

Looked like 'Bum' on my i-pad.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 12th February 2016, 8:39 AM GMT

we managed to see David Van Day's version of Bucks Fizz.

Weren't you tempted to throw a knife at his face?

I'm related to Cheryl Baker. TRUFAX!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th February 2016, 6:48 PM GMT

Looked like 'Bum' on my i-pad.

Well, that kind of rudery was never on the cards during that particular weekend break.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 12th February 2016, 9:46 PM GMT

Weren't you tempted to throw a knife at his face?

It was a consideration, especially as my friend insisted on wearing a pair of hiking trousers and boots to go out in the evening and I was already (understandably) in a confused frame of mind. That said, I decided against such a radical action as it would have certainly rendered my tenure at Butlin's that weekend null and void.

Quote: Aaron @ 13th February 2016, 3:25 PM GMT

In what way? Please elaborate? I reckon that she's your Mum's second cousin. Jay Aston runs a 'School of Dance' in poncey Blackheath.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th February 2016, 5:33 PM GMT

In what way? Please elaborate? I reckon that she's your Mum's second cousin.

Right side of the family, but not that close. Some number of times further extracted.

Quote: Aaron @ 13th February 2016, 3:25 PM GMT

Have you ever met Roy Castle?

No. Not likely to now, either.

Quote: Aaron @ 13th February 2016, 7:28 PM GMT

Right side of the family, but not that close. Some number of times further extracted.

As ever, I appreciate the connection. I assume that you hail from a London family (as I do?)

As for me, well as distant cousin of my mother's was the guy in the 1982 UK Eurovision entry, Bardot. His stage name was Steve Fisher and he was previously 'romantically involved' with his singing partner, Sally Ann Triplett at the time.

I'm related to someone who won Stars In Their Eyes.

I'm related to the drummer in the Heinz group (Who?)