Trollied - Series 5

So who'll be watching then?

I will.

Well, at least Miriam Margolyes' god-awful character was ditched. Whether that's enough remains to be seen.

Series 4 did lose its way a little but I will still be tuning into Series 5.

According to what I have read elsewhere, this series does have a Christmas Special.

Quote: G180e @ 30th October 2015, 10:52 PM GMT

Series 4 did lose its way a little but I will still be tuning into Series 5.

According to what I have read elsewhere, this series does have a Christmas Special.

Oh cool, I love Christmas specials .

Hated Series 4 but really looking forward to Series 5.

Aisling Bea made the last season bearable.

I only watched Series 4 because Aisling Bea and Miriam Margolyes were starring. I'm not tuning in. It lost steam pretty early on. Nothing ever happens in the show.

Quote: Maximusmaxston @ 22nd October 2015, 10:20 PM BST

So who'll be watching then?

Not me as I do not subscribe to Sky.

Quote: Alfie J @ 2nd November 2015, 1:05 AM GMT

Aisling Bea made the last season bearable.

What? She was as unbearable as Margolyes!

The return of Katie is both pointless and incredulous!

I was very pleased to see Katie's return.

I did manage to see the first episode and stone me has this gone down the drain. Where the hell were the gags? Why are Aisling Bea and Sarah Parish wasting their time on this show?! It's so infuriating. The show was very fresh and original when it started and is incurring a rather slow death. Please, let this die SKY and create something original once again.

Bea's character isnt just stupid, she's borderline retarded. Why would the assistant manager want to be involved with that other than her being the owner's daughter and incredibly wealthy?

This latest series is beyond ridiculous. Why does the manager of the new opposing supermarket spend more time in Valco than her own shop? And Gavin has suddenly turned into an totally incompetent idiot!

I am actually loving this series of Trollied