Oldrocker Page 6

Nice to meet you Deathbymonkey and see others.

Just logged in for the first time in yonks and saw this very sad news. RIP to one of the BCG big beasts.

Final confirmed funeral details.

Monday 23rd November 2015 at Beckminster Methodist Church, Birches Barn Road, Penn Fields, Wolverhampton WV3 7BQ, service commencing @ 12.30.
Followed by a Committal Service at Gornal Wood Crematorium, Chase Road, Gornal Wood, Dudley DY3 2RL commencing @ 13.30.
The Wake has been arranged at The Regency Suite, Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel, 126 Penn Road, Wolverhampton WV3 0ER - Tele: 01902 429216

Anyone going?

Wish I could...

Prayers up, tobacco down

No chance of making it but just sending thoughts to OR's family for tomorrow's service.

Yes. Hope all goes well.

Quote: Dr Mato @ 16th November 2015, 10:54 PM GMT

Prayers up, tobacco down

Where have you been all this time Doc?

Ditto to all these thoughts. We should have a moment at 12.30 tomorrow.

I'll be thinking about him and will be playing my Max Miller recordings.

"There'll never be another"

Paper Plane (Acoustic)

Hope it is as people want it to be.

Kind thoughts.

Sadly I've been unable to make it in the end either. I shall pop on some Hancock's Half Hour later in Dave's memory.

Quote: Aaron @ 23rd November 2015, 12:13 PM GMT

Sadly I've been unable to make it in the end either. I shall pop on some Hancock's Half Hour later in Dave's memory.

:( I was hoping for a report from you. Well, maybe littlerocker will log in at least one more time and tell us how it all went...after a period of mourning of course.

I don't think Dudley/Wolverhampton's the easiest place to get to for southerners, I believe it's quicker to get to cities properly up North like Leeds cos it's less fiddly. Anyway sure he got a good send off. Cheers OR.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 23rd November 2015, 8:37 PM GMT

I don't think Dudley/Wolverhampton's the easiest place to get to for southerners, I believe it's quicker to get to cities properly up North like Leeds cos it's less fiddly. Anyway sure he got a good send off. Cheers OR.

This is the point where Dave and I have a good old moan about the nationalisation of the railways and the Beeching Axe that ensued.