Bad Education Movie

This seems like a very big surprise considering Series 3 only ended on TV a mere 5 months ago. I really did think that the first two series were hilarious but the third series really didn't do it for me - it just seemed to lose its way.

I'm not sure whether a film is a good idea. It seems very rushed to me.

Quote: G180e @ 27th February 2015, 5:43 PM GMT

This seems like a very big surprise considering Series 3 only ended on TV a mere 5 months ago. I really did think that the first two series were hilarious but the third series really didn't do it for me - it just seemed to lose its way.

I'm not sure whether a film is a good idea. It seems very rushed to me.

I know. The third series was a big disappointment to me as well and this is quite shocking news

It's May now and still no official trailer. I can't seem to find any other record of the film on any other site. Is it definitely coming out this year or what?

It's still scheduled for release on Friday 21st August, yes.

Still no signs of any trailers or information regarding this film. Has anyone heard anything since?

Nothing yet, but the release remains.

On Graham Norton on Friday, they showed a poster and a clip, which I liked. Just need a trailer now.

Trailer: https://www.comedy.co.uk/film/bad_education_movie/videos/9614/the_bad_education_movie_official_trailer/

Went to see this on Saturday night and was pleasantly surprised. It was brilliant, some scenes were just hilarious proper comedy gold! A shame that Pickwell or Grayson didn't return for the film though.

A nice rounded finish to the show. For fans of the Series, the film is a must see!

Any updates on this? I have not seen or heard anything.

Quote: Roland NR EXPOSED @ 15th September 2015, 9:43 PM BST

Any updates on this? I have not seen or heard anything.

It seems unlikely to be released in the US, I would have thought. Certainly not widely. Order yourself the Blu-ray or DVD for Christmas.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/film/bad_education_movie/buy/

Re-watched the DVD on Christmas Day. Still as hilarious as I remember at the cinema.

I Got this for Christmas I thought it was bloody hilarious I really enjoyed it I would like to see a another film to.