Non-comedy shows Page 2

Josh Widdicombe was a guest on The Great British Bake-Off's Extra Slice this evening.

Celebrity Fifteen To One saw Sara Pascoe, David Baddiel, Shobna Gulati, Rob Beckett, Gary Delaney, Matt Forde, Olivia Lee and Rhod Gilbert among the contestants.

Chris Ramsey, Kirstie Alley and Keith Allen will be taking part in the new Channel 4 Reality Show "Time Crashers" tonight. Hosted by Tony Robinson.

Quote: Woozie @ 23rd August 2015, 6:18 PM BST

Chris Ramsey, Kirstie Alley and Keith Allen will be taking part in the new Channel 4 Reality Show "Time Crashers" tonight. Hosted by Tony Robinson.

Isn't that very like the one which was broadcast a couple of months back and featured Alistair McGowan, Ann Widdecombe and Tyger Drew-Honey?

I had a look and you're right. There was a similar programme earlier this year on the BBC entitled "24 Hours In The Past".

From the one ad I've seen, this new one looks like maybe it had a bigger budget. But yes, pretty similar!

*with scenes of animal butchery throughout*

Hmm, will maybe give it a miss then... Sick

Someone in another thread said that Harry And Paul were on The One Show recently so that should be on iPlayer if you're interested.

Derek Jacobi is on Who Do You Think You Are? tomorrow.

Stephen Fry has a new documentary series on ITV, starting tomorrow.

Celebrity Fifteen To One is on Friday night including Rhod Gilbert for a second time this series along with Julian Clary, Caroline Quentin, Tyger Drew-Honey, Nina Wadia, Henning Wehn, Zoe Lyons, Ellie Taylor and Paul Chowdhry.

Quote: Aaron @ 15th August 2015, 12:17 AM BST

Jason Manford made an appearance in tonight's Ripper Street, surviving not even until the end of the first scene.

I met Jason Manford once - he is a total wanker. Just an utter cock.

Do tell the tale.

Keith Lemon was on The One Show the other day.

Henning Wehn and Liza Tarbuck were guests on The Great British Bake-Off's Extra Slice this week.

Sue Perkins has a documentary about India or something this evening.

Quote: Woozie @ 2nd September 2015, 11:17 PM BST

Sue Perkins has a documentary about India or something this evening.

Why can't it be Calcutta like it's always been?

Hal Cruttenden was on The Great British Bake-Off's Extra Slice last night.

No Celebrity Fifteen to One this week?

I forgot all about that.

Celebrity Fifteen To One, last night, saw Frank Skinner, Dave Gorman, Lucy Porter, Ade Edmondson, Tim Vine, Chris Ramsey and Mark Watson among the contestants.