Most attractive comedy actress Page 41

Quote: Chappers @ 30th July 2015, 5:51 PM BST

Well definitely extremely attractive but a comedy actress?

Welcome back by the way.

Thanks Chappers.

Very kind.

It is great to be back in conversation with you.

Hope you are making good progress with your Dad's book if it is to be published.

And, yes, you are right I guess. Not a comedy actress in any standard sense.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 30th July 2015, 5:42 PM BST

The body more than the face.

Steady on, old chap! :O

Quote: A Horseradish @ 30th July 2015, 5:42 PM BST

Dita Von Teese

The body more than the face.

Isn't that the German General from Allo Allo?

I can't really tell what his body is like in that uniform.

I don't know the actor's name, but apparently he came from a town called Hilaryminster which I think is somewhere in Worcestershire.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 31st July 2015, 8:19 AM BST

Isn't that the German General from Allo Allo?

I can't really tell what his body is like in that uniform.

I don't know the actor's name, but apparently he came from a town called Hilaryminster which I think is somewhere in Worcestershire.

Think you will find that is Helmet Von Carry-On, the greatest Nazi orchestra conductor of the 20th Century.

Not sure about the face or the body but who needs either when one can sport above the head a golden tortoise with a very impressive hard-on.

At the risk of getting the thread back on topic while staying with the "Allo! Allo!" theme, I wouldn't say 'No' to a bit of dimly-lit interrogation by 'Helga' of the SS.

Played by attractive comedy actress Kim Hartman (now a pensioner), Helga was in her youth a bit of alright if you like Teutonic totty.

:D

Helga: mein Phwoarer! Laughing out loud

I always thought Yvette was the most attractive although Kirsten Cook seems to have improved with age.

There were quite a few gratuitous shots of both waitresses and Helga in their scanties, but not nearly enough of say, Rene, just wearing a neckscarf and a garland of garlic? Also, what about The English Airmen wearing humourous Union Flag tanga briefs? Us ladies demand equal treatment in sitcoms.

You can't fancy Helga, she's a Nazi. That makes you anti-Semitic. I don't fancy William the Conqueror for similar reasons, the spiteful little git.

Katherine Ryan in Campus.

Aisling Bea in Delivery Man.

Emma Pierson in Suntrap.

Can't choose but I feel like I contributed.

Got to be Vicki Michelle, oh dear she makes me go weak at the knees. Lovey

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 31st July 2015, 10:42 PM BST

You can't fancy Helga, she's a Nazi.

My brain says you're right.

My penis says you're talking bollocks.

I just had to do a bit of research for my wife on the background to Anthony Forwood, latterly partner of Dirk Bogarde and found out that he was married for four years just after the last war to Glynis Johns, a lady I lusted after in my youth with her sexy husky voice, and daughter of one of my all time favourite actors Mervyn Johns.

AND, she is still alive aged 91!!

Lovey

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd August 2015, 11:32 AM BST

I just had to do a bit of research for my wife on the background to Anthony Forwood, latterly partner of Dirk Bogarde and found out that he was married for four years just after the last war to Glynis Johns, a lady I lusted after in my youth with her sexy husky voice, and daughter of one of my all time favourite actors Mervyn Johns.

AND, she is still alive aged 91!!

Lovey

She's aged well! I know she was in Mary Poppins and few other things. But if you want a great comedy connection for Glynis Johns, she was in Batman. In the only episodes set outside Gotham City, Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Alfred and Commissioner Gordon (and weirdly the entire Bat Cave) come to England to Londinium. You know, the home of Chuckingham Palace.

Anyway, Johns played one of the villians of the week, Lady Penelope Peasoup (along with her brother Lord Marmaduke Ffogg).