Parks and Recreation Page 11

This final season has produced some of the best episodes in the history of the show.

So sad that Harris Wittels isn't alive to see the finale air. Massive loss, I was so excited to see what he went on to do next.

I loved the way the ended it. They left it with the possibility of a spin off. Aubrey Plaza and Chris Pratt could pull off some great laughs.
Aubrey made Parks & Rec with her insanity.

Quote: C-Fitz @ 3rd March 2015, 5:31 PM GMT

Aubrey Plaza and Chris Pratt could pull off some great laughs. Aubrey made Parks & Rec with her insanity.

I think she may have been the sanest character on the show.

Pratt is a bonafide movie star now, so I doubt we'll see him in a television show anytime soon, unless it's a big-budget HBO affair.

Quote: DaButt @ 3rd March 2015, 6:10 PM GMT

I think she may have been the sanest character on the show.

Pratt is a bonafide movie star now, so I doubt we'll see him in a television show anytime soon, unless it's a big-budget HBO affair.

Yes, Chris is starring in the new Jurassic World.

I thought having Peter Serafinowicz show up in the final Johnny Karate show was pretty cool. I love Peter, after all isn't he married to Sarah Alexander.

For those (like me) who were following it on BBC4, Season Four starts on Dave tonight at 8pm.

I watched it on BBC4 and loved it but unless it comes to Netflix, I'm too preoccupied to watch it further, which is a shame but a good coup for Dave all the same.

Watched the opening episode for S4. Not for the first/last time, Ron Swanson stole the show. The pervy guy at the meeting was also fun.

When I first saw this I was blown away by the quality of the cast, Amy Poehler and Aziz Ansari in particular. But it's comedic style does remind me of The Office. Anyone else get that ?

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 28th July 2015, 5:52 PM BST

When I first saw this I was blown away by the quality of the cast, Amy Poehler and Aziz Ansari in particular. But it's comedic style does remind me of The Office. Anyone else get that ?

Greg Daniels helped create the US version of The Office, and other writers, producers and crew from that series worked on Parks.

Second episode in Monday's double-bill was miles better and funnier than the first.

Anyone checking out the series for the first time should make sure they see it as it's a far better representation of the show's strengths. Don't just watch ep.1. If you've only got time to watch one episode, skip it, and watch ep.2 instead.