SunTrap Page 3

Quote: Dave O @ 6th June 2015, 8:55 PM BST

This.

Although episode 2 was better than episode 1. Novak's character is all over the place. And I don't think it's directed or editted brilliantly. But I do like the writing, and the Ex-Eastenders/Ex-Corrie cast are on the whole quite good.

I'm hoping that it (and Novak) will be getting better as the series goes on as I so want to love this comedy. It does have potential.

It was great to see Clive Swift on TV again.

I actually like this. Wouldn't say no to another series.

Once it settles down this could be alright.

Still really enjoying this and the "Usual suspects" episode was the best episode yet.

Keith Allen, Lee Boardman and Paul Kaye were hilarious and I freely admit to loving Sandle in the Wind.

Oh and Emma Pierson. "Swoon"

I think it needs less Novak and more Walsh. Supporting characters are spot on.

Quote: Will Cam @ 29th June 2015, 12:15 AM BST

100% agree. Novak is ok but easily the weak link of the show and he can be very grating. He is fine when doing the voices, but the other stuff with him in between gets a little too much.

Walsh is great.

Quote: Will Cam @ 29th June 2015, 12:15 AM BST

What this needs is putting it and us out of our misery!

Quote: gb901 @ 1st July 2015, 10:55 PM BST

I watched two episodes and gave up. Such a shame :|

Quote: gb901 @ 1st July 2015, 10:55 PM BST

Don't watch it then ffs. Others do like it. I am sure there are plenty of things you watch that others find rubbish.

I hope this gets a second series. It definetly had something different about it, a nice cartoony vibe.

It lost me after a few episodes.
I gave it a shot but it just couldn't make me laugh.
I ended up just watching something good in its place.

Quote: Woozie @ 14th July 2015, 12:19 PM BST

It lost me after a few episodes.
I gave it a shot but it just couldn't make me laugh.
I ended up just watching something good in its place.

What was it?

I watched the entire first series of The IT Crowd instead.
Then in the following weeks I didn't bother going back to SunTrap.

I'm with Will and vinny. I was not wholly convinced on the first episode, but it just seemed to get better and better. As a whole, I loved it. Easily my favourite new comedy of the year. And possibly favourite including returning comedies, too.

Could indeed have done with far more Walsh, but I quickly grew to enjoy Woody, and the brilliant will-they-won't-they, reluctant partnership going on between him and Melody (the fantastic Emma Pierson) was a real highlight for me.

I'm praying for a second series. And for repeats in a more sensible prime-time slot.

Loved it.

I thought it was bitterly disappointing.