8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown - Series 6 Page 2

Ha! Cheek.

Next week's guests are good. Buxton <3 and Mel Giedroyc. Saw a repeat of Mel on an old normal 8 out of 10 Cats last night. She is always eccentric aunt style hilarious.

This is a terrible show, I can't believe it is still on.

Quote: An incurable romantic @ 24th June 2015, 10:25 PM BST

This is a terrible show, I can't believe it is still on.

One of the funniest shows on TV in the whole wide world.

Quote: Chappers @ 24th June 2015, 10:41 PM BST

One of the funniest shows on TV in the whole wide world.

Your funny bone needs to be revoked

Quote: zooo @ 24th June 2015, 9:39 PM BST

Ha! Cheek.

Next week's guests are good. Buxton <3 and Mel Giedroyc. Saw a repeat of Mel on an old normal 8 out of 10 Cats last night. She is always eccentric aunt style hilarious.

I've always quite fancied Mel Giedroyc. She seems like she would be a fun girlfriend. She probably gets free cakes as well.

Definitely. I'm anyone's for a free cake.

Quote: zooo @ 25th June 2015, 12:52 AM BST

Definitely. I'm anyone's for a free cake.

Be careful what you say on here!

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 25th June 2015, 12:26 AM BST

I've always quite fancied Mel Giedroyc.

I've fancied Sue Perkins for many a moon and I know many longstanding members of BCG agree wholeheartedly that I'm exactly what she's looking for.

Still enjoy watching these, just a shame Joe has been missing for the whole series. I liked him and looked forward to whatever he was dressed as each week.

I've missed the last few and their repeats. Bugger!

(Not missing Joe though)

Ah - got one on now. Rachel. Must you? I'm an old man!

Was it just me or did Rachel seem a little drunk or something this episode? Put an E in sideways, spaced out and stopped listening when Sarah Millican was telling her the numbers answer, dropped a C... Probably smoking reefer with Bob Mortimer before the show.

Quote: Sal Paradise @ 27th June 2015, 2:09 AM BST

Was it just me or did Rachel seem a little drunk or something this episode? Put an E in sideways, spaced out and stopped listening when Sarah Millican was telling her the numbers answer, dropped a C... Probably smoking reefer with Bob Mortimer before the show.

I don't think she dropped an E.

Lee Mack is killing it. Definitely my favourite panel show at the moment. Though, it was a bit disapponting, when noone got a 9 letter word, even though there were three possibilities (in an earlier episode).

I am astonished this is still as funny as it is but I believe they are very much squeezing the lemon dry now. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last series.

Enjoyed last night's episode, great to see Joe back. I really can't believe we've had no 'regular' cats episodes yet this year. This series of Cats Does Countdown is the longest yet, 11 episodes planned up to yet!