Trying to find classic sketch

I am trying to find a sketch and my memory of it is a bit hazy. Hoping someone can help. OK so there is a sketch in which the editing suggests a man is stalking a woman around foggy london a la Jack The ripper. The camera pans out and you see that the stalker and the woman are the same person IE he is a man in high heels and a skirt. So you see the bottom half only in the camera shot to indicate a woman then a top half only shot to suggest a man following her then it pans our or changes angle to show that it's all one person at the same time.

I think it's Ronnie Barker but I can't be sure. Can anyone helps?

The Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old London Town? That was a Victorian "Jack the Ripper" type.

Ran weekly in a series of The Two Ronnies and written by Spike Milligan

Sadly, he only wrote the first episode. The rest was written by Ronnie B.

You can see his influence all the way through it though - very good.

It wasn't the Two Ronnies.

It was a Dave Allen sketch.

All agreed?

Definitely agreed! It's probably not even 30 seconds long, but a stroke of genius!

I've also been trying to find this sketch. I'd have thought it was a shoe-in for the "Best Of" DVDs, or popular enough to find easily online, but it appears not.

Quote: Chappers @ 29th April 2015, 11:31 PM BST

It wasn't the Two Ronnies.

It was a Dave Allen sketch.

All agreed?

Yep, it's definitely a Dave Allen sketch. In fact it's from the 1975 series (Episode 5 - 27.3.75). It was used in the Horror episode of The Unique Dave Allen too. Haven't spotted it on YouTube.

I was thinking it sounded rather Dave Allen!

Has anyone considered that it might be Dave Allen?

Didn't Dave Allen do this?

My money is on Dave Allen.

Was it Alan Davies?

I think it was Alien, two.

Gracie Allen?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd July 2015, 2:25 PM BST

Gracie Allen?

I can remember when she was all Fields.