Most attractive comedy actress Page 39

Quote: Agnostik @ 7th May 2015, 7:26 PM BST

I absolutely adore Sally Phillips.

I used to have a thing for Fiona Allen in 1999 when Smack The Pony 1st started. You never see her much now she's nearly 50 but do hear her voice on Pampers adverts and stuff. Comedy can be cruel to women when they get older not being cast in things as much.

Esther Smith on the LibDem bus has been catching my eye.

Fiona Allen is lovely, yes.

Catherine Sheperd. Sarah Hadland. Sarah Alexander. Tasmin Greig.

Quote: zooo @ 2nd June 2013, 11:35 AM BST

Is the list laminated?

;)

Quote: Marissa @ 8th May 2015, 4:36 PM BST

Catherine Sheperd. Sarah Hadland. Sarah Alexander. Tasmin Greig.

Oh Yes. Very yes. Big Yes. Yes, but not all the time.

I have totally missed out Karen Taylor. I just watched her sketch show, even in the patchy bits just to watch her. Great title, Touch Me, I'm Karen Taylor. Very in the same theme as the the Sam Fox cheesy song Touch Me. I was shocked and let down to see her in that Father Figure sitcom last year. It was dire beyond words. She's far better than that.

A man after my own heart.

Those on here of a certain vintage will remember I had the gorgeous Miss Taylor as my avatar.

I went to the recordings of a few of her Touch Me series.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 8th May 2015, 9:55 PM BST

Oh Yes. Very yes. Big Yes. Yes, but not all the time.

If we're going down the 'collaboration with Peter S route' I'll raise you the gorgeous Belinda Stewart-Wilson. Wow! I am a straight woman btw.

Cariad Lloyd, Emma Fryer and Claudia O'Doherty (Who hasn't acted on TV as much as the other two, but still...) I find particularly attractive. I guess I just really really like brown hair I suppose. Lovey

Quote: Geoff Hoops @ 10th May 2015, 4:06 PM BST

Cariad Lloyd, Emma Fryer and Claudia O'Doherty (Who hasn't acted on TV as much as the other two, but still...) I find particularly attractive. I guess I just really really like brown hair I suppose. Lovey

Never heard of any of them - and it's Brunette - not brown hair.

Cariad Lloyd

Yes she is rather cute.

Emma Fryer is very nice indeed.

Morgana Robinson, particularly in House of Fools (where I guess she isn't supposed to be attractive).

In her day . . Shelley Long (Diane, Cheers.)

You're welcome OR.