Who do you fancy? Page 1,211

Quote: GallonOfAlan @ 8th May 2015, 1:39 PM BST

Dr Janina Ramirez, my Goffik darlin'

Yes I've seen her a few times. They always seem to have close ups of her boots.

There is someone in the BBC factual dept with a serious foot fetish. Watch anything with Lucy Worsley (also lush). Endless loving shots of her court shoes.

Maybe he's a sole man.

Quote: GallonOfAlan @ 8th May 2015, 9:39 PM BST

There is someone in the BBC factual dept with a serious foot fetish. Watch anything with Lucy Worsley (also lush). Endless loving shots of her court shoes.

Ahhhh, posh totty. Lovey

Quote: Chappers @ 8th May 2015, 9:02 PM BST

Yes I've seen her a few times. They always seem to have close ups of her boots.

I cannot recall which male poster mentioned that Dr Ramirez would undoubtedly 'bounce on your member after three pints of Snakebite and black plus a kebab' - Mr TBN found it hilarious, but probably quite truthful Laughing out loud

It surely wasn't me because I don't understand a f**kin' word of it.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 10th May 2015, 2:08 PM BST

...would undoubtedly 'bounce on your member after three pints of Snakebite and black plus a kebab'

...you Brits! ;)

I cannot recall which male poster mentioned that Dr Ramirez would undoubtedly 'bounce on your member after three pints of Snakebite and black plus a kebab' - Mr TBN found it hilarious, but probably quite truthful Laughing out loud

Godot as I recall has the copyright on that one. It was a memorable image.

I'm not looking up old threads at this time of night

Aw Shucks
Who am I kidding

I was quite taken by that Laura Wright on the VE Day concert but can't find a picture that does her credit.

Try this . .

But best to watch her on catchup TV.

The ultimate in posh totty has to be the Secret Escapes ad woman.

I just bought a Carly Simon Christmas CD in a Charity Shop.

She's wearing a white mini dress and red knee-length boots!

Oh Carly, Carly, Carly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgNRQhjhpLo

It's got to be Shappi. Not the dog, but the stand up comedian,Shappi Khorsandi.

bounce on your member after three pints of Snakebite...

Every time I drink the person opposite gets more and more shaggable till I can't help myself... That's why I stopped going to the pub with my dad.
Melanie C currently looks even more swoonsome than ever. I think Mel B's changed the most: http://images.newseveryday.com/data/images/full/13285/spice-girls-reunion-eva-longoria-ftr-jpg.jpg?w=570. (Believe it or not, I actually said that to someone and it replied, 'That isn't Mel B though: it's Eva Longoria.')

Quote: Tursiops @ 10th May 2015, 11:20 PM BST

Godot as I recall has the copyright on that one. It was a memorable image.

I think that it was Godot :)

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 15th May 2015, 1:00 PM BST

Every time I drink the person opposite gets more and more shaggable till I can't help myself... That's why I stopped going to the pub with my dad.
Melanie C currently looks even more swoonsome than ever. I think Mel B's changed the most: http://images.newseveryday.com/data/images/full/13285/spice-girls-reunion-eva-longoria-ftr-jpg.jpg?w=570. (Believe it or not, I actually said that to someone and it replied, 'That isn't Mel B though: it's Eva Longoria.')

Probably. But what about that zombie at the top right?

I always Mel C was the best although Geri looks quite attractive now too.