Not Going Out - Series 7 Page 18

Series 7 and Series 1-7 boxset due for release on 1st June.

See Amazon product listing

See Amazon product listing

If only they were releasing it on Blu-ray...!

Another Christmas special has been announced, not sure where it's gonna go though seemed like it just naturally came to an end. What are everybody's thoughts on the announcement of a Christmas special?

Quote: Maximusmaxston @ 20th May 2015, 10:45 PM BST

Another Christmas special has been announced, not sure where it's gonna go though seemed like it just naturally came to an end. What are everybody's thoughts on the announcement of a Christmas special?

In a way I thought the Christmas special last year was an ideal way to end it but then again in another way I'm happy there's another one because I love the programme and I'd like to know how the new format would work with them being married.

It will be interesting to see.

We've spoken to Lee this week, so you'll get a tantalising hint of what the special will offer very soon! :)

Quote: Aaron @ 21st May 2015, 1:33 AM BST

We've spoken to Lee this week, so you'll get a tantalising hint of what the special will offer very soon! :)

Oh great! Any idea how soon?

Probably next week. You'll just have to keep visiting to see! :)

Quote: Aaron @ 21st May 2015, 12:13 PM BST

Probably next week. You'll just have to keep visiting to see! :)

Great.

This terrible. I've created stools funnier! The incessant laughter track is OTT and grating.

This show stinks so bad, the bit where Clean dies in Apocalypse Now is funnier than this trash.

Quote: gb901 @ 6th June 2015, 10:58 PM BST

This terrible. I've created stools funnier! The incessant laughter track is OTT and grating.

It is genuine laughter. I've been in the audience before.

Can you put your stools on line so that we can judge them? Post in Critique.

I liked it but it would have been better if the American girl from the first series had stayed in it.Much better actress than whatshername.