Inside No. 9 - Series 2 Page 3

I too worked out the first twist just before it was revealed but maybe because we were led into it.

I just remembered, crabs' dicks. Laughing out loud

Quote: gappy @ 30th March 2015, 9:47 PM BST

I just remembered, crabs' dicks. Laughing out loud

I didn't get that at the time but I understand it now.

Well I thought tonight's was bloody brilliant and Sheridan Smith superb. Worthy of Hitchcock and had me wondering all the way through where it was going, and have to admit I had a tear in my eye at the end.

That was brilliant, and more brilliant the more I think back through it. 'Up there'.

Really unnerving all the way through. Just amazing. Needs a second watch to spot all the little bits that must have been scattered all the way through.

It's like the Steve and Reece magic show!

Yes - very good although it reminded me a bit of a Dr Who episode with Catherine Tate.

Quote: zooo @ 2nd April 2015, 11:40 PM BST

Really unnerving all the way through. Just amazing. Needs a second watch to spot all the little bits that must have been scattered all the way through.

I don't really think that's necessary.

Thanks dad.

Quote: zooo @ 2nd April 2015, 11:40 PM BST

There was one bit that actually made me jump, :O which hasn't happened for awhile (last time I think was the end of the Carrie film), and yes, I am going to watch it again for those "little bits".

Wondered where Reece and Steve were going to fit in, and thought Reece's appearances were very clever.

Definitely got to be near the top of the top ten.

I'm sure Steve was doing the exact voice of one of his other camp characters, but I can't think which. I know there are rather a lot.

I saw that, wasn't it the Job Centre woman from League of Gentlemen? Her name is gone from me.

Oooh, Pauline!

Quote: zooo @ 3rd April 2015, 11:48 AM BST

I'm sure Steve was doing the exact voice of one of his other camp characters, but I can't think which. I know there are rather a lot.

Ummm, how many camp voices can one person do without sounding similar

Quote: zooo @ 3rd April 2015, 12:09 PM BST

Oooh, Pauline!

Laughing out loud You just pipped me - Pauline Cambell-Jones to give "her" her full title but mainly known as just Pauline.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd April 2015, 12:14 PM BST

Ummm, how many camp voices can one person do without sounding similar

Lots, if you're Steve. :)
It is one of his main talents.