8 Out of 10 Cats Page 13

Quote: Chappers @ 10th December 2014, 10:43 PM GMT

One of the funniest programmes on TV.

You've said that, Chaps. Can we some better insight, seeing that you are bothering posting to this thread and all?

What? Mine?

It just makes me laugh! I think Jimmy Carr can be very funny, as can Sean Lock. Warmed to Jon Richardson too.

What am I supposed to say? Analyse every joke in minute detail?

No, that wasn't a repetition, Chaps, that was fine.

8 Out of 10 Cats is one of my favourite shows ever! I am a big fan of the show, I find it hilarious. Jimmy Carr is excellent, Jon Richardson is top notch and Sean Lock is cracking too. I am very much looking forward to the new Countdown series to start and seeing the Christmas Special of 'regular' Cats.

Hi nice to meet you all :)
Does anyone here have or know where I can get a copy of series 7's Best Bits/Christmas episode??
I've tried all the usual places and found every show but that one.
A donation to a charity of your choice for anyone who can locate this for me. x

When are we expecting the new series of Cats to start?

March seems possible. Channel 4 have a few other new/returning shows coming up then.

Quote: Aaron @ 25th February 2015, 10:16 AM GMT

March seems possible. Channel 4 have a few other new/returning shows coming up then.

When is it due to start again? I have seen no sign of Tickets.

I spy a potential date in April but it's still TBC. In short: don't know. Might well be not until after the election now.

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms now. NEED. MORE. CATS.

I just noticed it says on the site that both regular Cats and Does Countdown are "expected to start 4th May". Surely they won't do both at the same time. Is it an oversight or you just don't know exactly which one it's going to be, Aaron?

IMO, they are getting a bit carried away with Cats Does Countdown...they seem to be focusing on it more than the regular series now which I think is a mistake. They should just make Rachel a regular on 8 out of 10 Cats. Easy solution.

I love the Countdown version because it gives us a chance to compete too and try to do the Teatime Teasers.