I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,716

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32098615

I f**king hate rich philanthropists: they spend a lifetime amassing a fortune by f**king over their customers, competitors, suppliers and staff, to say nothing of cheating society of the tax that they rightfully owe, then when they realise they can't take it with them, they expect us to fawn all over them for giving some of their ill-gotten gains to charidee. C**ts.

Quote: Tursiops @ 28th March 2015, 1:48 PM GMT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32098615
I f**king hate rich philanthropists....

I think you'll find such people are often Narcissist (NPD). The poor Narcissist appear on Jeremy Kyle and are just as annoying. Which brings us back to the similarity between Clarkson and Sir Savil - both considered to (allegedly) have NPD. Both bullies that manipulate and show no respect. So FANTASTIC news the BBC won't be accepting that sort of nonsense any more. Didn't his wife also leave him - despite him being a big prick? So size doesn't matter. Ha! Laughing out loud

Save us from amateur hour diagnosis

Notice how few people have come out of the woodwork to give Clarkson a kicking?

And how he essentially took the blame when Orson was getting Flack

Quote: sootyj @ 29th March 2015, 3:44 PM BST

Notice how few people have come out of the woodwork to give Clarkson a kicking?

First off - Clarkson like the Savile case? WTF?????

Secondly, yes methinks there are a number of people in the BBC who wished they had the nerve to give this OTT PC twat a good kicking and admire Clarkson for standing up to the wanker. Given the personalities of the two of them, reading between the lines I think this had been festering for some while and the c**t got his come-uppance when Clarkson gave him a slap. Nice one Jeremy. ;)

And now a million signature petition to get him reinstated, the other two chucking it in on Top Gear and the Beeb DG's death threats (OK some twank) makes me think that most people are on his side.

The BBC mandarins are too full of themselves and need taking down a peg or two.

Bloody stupid making death threats. It's only TV. Some people are really unbelievable.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th March 2015, 4:15 PM BST

Secondly, yes methinks there are a number of people in the BBC who wished they had the nerve to give this OTT PC twat a good kicking ../

I've missed out on all this. What do we know about Tymon?

Quote: Nogget @ 29th March 2015, 5:41 PM BST

I've missed out on all this. What do we know about Tymon?

He's a PC tyrant from what I have read.

Are we really attacking the bloke Clarkson punched?
He's not even pressing charges is he? And Clarkson himself reported it as far as I remember.

Quite what I meant was Clarkson came out and said leave him alone he did nothing.

Which if it ever came to court, would be pretty much be seen as an admission of guilt.

He did it I guess to stop people picking on Osin, which I think show's he's a good egg.

Osin just seems a guy who was doing his job and really should be left alone.

I wish the police would send a few Twitter death threat wallies to jail. It's becoming a hurtful cliche.

Sorry, but all these Clarkson supporters - what they need is for one of their workmates to give them a right good kicking and see then whether they think it's all quite fine. Bet they'd go weeping to the boss. The man's a bloody yob.

I agree he should have lost his job, he's an idiot for getting drunk at work and not sorting out his own tea.

But he was acting out of character and took the blame.

Lets not make more of it than there is.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th March 2015, 4:15 PM BST

And now a million signature petition to get him reinstated, the other two chucking it in on Top Gear and the Beeb DG's death threats (OK some twank) makes me think that most people are on his side.

Regardless of a minority of the population actually caring about Clarkson's fate, the BBC are going to stick to their guns. They won't give in as that would make Clarkson bigger than them.

Incidentally, why does Clarkson sound completely different here in 1989ish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lXI_IDBXfg

Do you get less posh as you get older?

So Dave goes to see Liz tomorrow and then it's five and half weeks of lying politicians trying to be charming and the media giving them every opportunity to spout their crap.

Thank God I've got lots of DVD sets to watch.

Quote: Ben @ 29th March 2015, 10:06 PM BST

Regardless of a minority of the population actually caring about Clarkson's fate, the BBC are going to stick to their guns. They won't give in as that would make Clarkson bigger than them.

Incidentally, why does Clarkson sound completely different here in 1989ish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lXI_IDBXfg

Do you get less posh as you get older?

Not necessarily but the BBC has got less posh as it has got older. It's almost Alf Garnett now.

(Accent/content - not political persuasion)

Quote: Ben @ 29th March 2015, 10:06 PM BST

But they keep showing episodes of TG.
..not really consequent I think, after sacking and comparing him to Jimmy Savile.