What are you watching on TV? Page 2,007

I was wondering what the hell the pun was going to be, but I didn't guess that one.

A documentary about Culture Club on BBC4.

As time goes by. Yes I'm getting old.

TOTP2 on BBC4.
Doing the late 80s for a nice change. Yazz and Kylie & Jason have no right making me feel this happy. :$

Poldark, the remake. Luckily I can't remember the original.

Quote: zooo @ 8th March 2015, 12:44 AM GMT

TOTP2 on BBC4.
Doing the late 80s for a nice change. Yazz and Kylie & Jason have no right making me feel this happy. :$

Well the only way is up....I should be so lucky.

House. Season 3, episode 18. Hugh Laurie is brilliant.

Dr Janina Ramirez wandering around in her short boots!

Quote: keewik @ 8th March 2015, 9:35 PM GMT

The short term memory seems to be going too...

Quote: Tursiops @ 12th March 2015, 9:49 PM GMT

The short term memory seems to be going too...

Aaarrgghh! But it was a very long time ago.

Quote: keewik @ 13th March 2015, 12:26 AM GMT

Aaarrgghh! But it was a very long time ago.

I recall the main characters and who played them, and in once case how they died, but that's about it.

Dad's Army

Question: Is that Victoria Coren's voice that announces the following programmes on BBC?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th March 2015, 8:48 PM GMT

Dad's Army

Question: Is that Victoria Coren's voice that announces the following programmes on BBC?

I very much doubt it..............just watched "High Finance" about the £50 that each person owed the other - classic! Loved Wilson's reaction at the meeting when Mrs. Pike said that Hodges told her he would forego the extra £50 rent if she was "nice" to him.
Laughing out loud

My favourite moment of the episode: Pike's laugh after realising that Mainwaring drank his coffee with sand in it.

Wage bill of £3-4s-6d - Jones "You have to pay good wages if you want to keep your staff" - love it. How time and inflation has changed things. :O

Great episode. :D