Who do you fancy? Page 1,199

She's got all the curves, maybe she can share them out to some of those size zeros?

I've just seen Isabel Oakeshott on the Sunday Politics.

Quote: Lee @ 1st March 2015, 11:50 AM GMT

She's got all the curves, maybe she can share them out to some of those size zeros?

Yay for plus sized lasses (adjusts size 32/33 Uniqlo ultra stretch skinny jeans.)

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 1st March 2015, 5:11 PM GMT

Yay for plus sized lasses (adjusts size 32/33 Uniqlo ultra stretch skinny jeans.)

Yes. Plus size model = Normal sized woman. she is very nice.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 1st March 2015, 11:11 PM GMT

Yes. Plus size model = Normal sized woman. she is very nice.

My thoughts exactly, thank you Doug. I did see something in the media last week where a mannequin (not the Andrew McCarthy/Kim Cattrall 80s comedy) had a prominent ribcage. Lovely.

I am writing this well aware that my GP has referred me to the local sports centre to get fit and at 4:30pm this afternoon I'll be puffing and panting whilst they work out quite how much lard I'm carrying on my frame. Hmm. I bet they stop me eating chocolate bars too. Sob. I did refuse to go to FatFighters though.

Try intermittent fasting.

I do eight hours of fasting every night.

Quote: zooo @ 2nd March 2015, 3:29 PM GMT

I do eight hours of fasting every night.

Me too. Actually, my husband suggested that I may wish to try the 5:2 diet. I'll give it a go, I only hope that I don't eat a member of the public on one of my '400 calorie' fasting days.

Perhaps I should start hanging around the gym looking for toned types?

I tried the 5:2 thing, it was okay but it made me obsessed with food, which is really distracting. But I don't want to put you off, it seems to work for loads of people!

I tried the 5:2, but changed it to half past, I find cheesy nachos taste better round that time.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 2nd March 2015, 3:41 PM GMT

I only hope that I don't eat a member of the public on one of my '400 calorie' fasting days.

Some versions allow as much as 800 calories, over 24 hours, so you end up just eating a bit less for breakfast and lunch, before a full evening meal. Not sure how effective that is, but maybe it's a way to get into the spirit of the thing.

Quote: zooo @ 2nd March 2015, 3:46 PM GMT

I tried the 5:2 thing, it was okay but it made me obsessed with food, which is really distracting. But I don't want to put you off, it seems to work for loads of people!

I think ALL diets make you obsessed with food. I know a woman who seems to be on a permanent diet, She's thin as a rake and I used to wonder if she was anorexic, but no. She talks of nothing but food - every bloody biscuit that she's eaten for a month is mentioned. It makes for very f**king boring conversations.

Ha, yes. I can't be doing with counting calories and all that business. Basically I just have a drink instead of eating 4 out of 5 times that I feel hungry. That is my diet.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 2nd March 2015, 3:57 PM GMT

I tried the 5:2, but changed it to half past, I find cheesy nachos taste better round that time.

Laughing out loud

Quote: keewik @ 2nd March 2015, 4:21 PM GMT

I think ALL diets make you obsessed with food.

I think it depends on the individual. I can go without food for ages, but then I get ravenous when I start eating, so fasting is easy for me.

I *will* do it. The gym test said that my lower body strength was excellent, my upper body, less so. There were loads of tattooed, bald and muscly guys preening themselves in front of the full-length mirrors by the ab machines.

Me likes geeky guys :D