What are you reading right now? Page 207

Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough. Spooky fifties set ghost story of the Essex marshes based upon the eerie folk song of child murder recorded by Steeleye Span. Terrific.

I've read that! Very good and really quite creepy.

Roy Gould's, who pops up here occasionally, very funny book - 'how to deal with sexual deviancy in a small English village'. I don't think it is autobiographical.

;) Has it come in useful in your tiny community?

History of the street names in my town.

It goes down big in the Runtons Dellas

;) I'd love to visit the 'Runtons'!

"This year marks the centenary of the birth of one of the greatest singers of all time, so don't miss Frank Sinatra Jr. chatting to Simon Mayo about his legendary father's life and legacy."

I didn't know Simon Mayo had a legendary father.

Went to my mum's today where I've got stored hundreds of CDs, LPs, DVDs, Videos and books and picked up the Rutland Dirty Weekend Book.

You dirty old man.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st February 2015, 6:41 PM GMT

Finally (!) finished Charles Dickens - A Life biog. by Claire Tomalin. Very good, and if you are a fan of CD like I am I can highly recommend it. Heavy tome (500+ pages) and excellent read with plenty of detail and photos.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Charles-Dickens-Life-Claire-Tomalin/dp/0670917672/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=

Now reading this, having been given it about 2 years ago at Christmas. Haven't reached 200 pages yet but I think he's shaping up to be an arse. All right, he had a hard early life but ...

Quote: keewik @ 21st March 2015, 8:45 PM GMT

Now reading this, having been given it about 2 years ago at Christmas. Haven't reached 200 pages yet but I think he's shaping up to be an arse. All right, he had a hard early life but ...

You get through some books lady.

You're like the bleeding British Library.....with a womb.. :P

Hey Our Will what's the sexiest building?

Quote: Will Cam @ 21st March 2015, 9:09 PM GMT

the bleeding British Library.....with a womb.. :P

I'd have thought you were more the Imperial War Museum with a bum hole.

Don't know how I got to this stage in life without having read it, but I'm now into Ann Frank's diary. It's not what I expected though I don't know what I expected, but fascinating. A bit tragic though, because you know the ending.

Quote: keewik @ 21st March 2015, 8:45 PM GMT

To but it bluntly.........yes, which surprised me although he did some great charitable work which not many people will know about.