I Live With Models

If ignorance is bliss, these guys are on Cloud 9!

When regular guy Tommy is discovered as a hand model, he finds himself 'living the dream' with three young models in a Miami apartment. Only it's one of those dreams where your roommates think eating junk food is a cry for help and you're always the ugliest person in the room.

Tommy is a hapless slob whose teenage years prepared him for rejection and humiliation - so when his perfect hands catapult him into the ruthless world of modelling, he can take everything it throws at him. The hard part is dealing with his new roommates - a rebellious Brit, a muscled lothario and a neurotic catwalk diva.

I LIVE WITH MODELS is a brand new Comedy Central sitcom set on the fringes of the fashion industry about the everyday adventures of four naïve 20-somethings coming face to (flawless) face with the real world, starring David Hoffman(Bridesmaids) Brianne Howey (Horrible Bosses 2) and Rebecca Reid (New Girl).

The show is written by Jon Foster & James Lamont (writers of The Harry Hill Movie,The Armstrong & Miller Show), with Ash Atalla (producer of The IT Crowd and The Office) as Executive Producer.

If you would like to join us at 7.00pm on Wednesdays 3rd, 10th & 17th December and Wednesdays in January at Pinewood Studios for a night of comedy, then apply now!

Booking is now open and you may apply online at http://www.sroaudiences.com

The 1st episode was really painful... The worst sitcom I've ever seen

I saw the trailer and it looked dire.

Trailer looks like one of those American 'deliver line, freeze and wait for laugh, pull funny face, say next line' shows.

Quote: tefff @ 24th February 2015, 10:05 AM GMT

The 1st episode was really painful... The worst sitcom I've ever seen

Totally agree, I turned off after about 10 minutes. Pure tripe!

Sad to read this! I've seen three episodes and found it to be an eminently watchable show, much like many US sitcoms, with a very enjoyable classic fish-out-of-water premise.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the other 5 episodes in the series.

Quote: Aaron @ 25th February 2015, 10:13 AM GMT

Sad to read this! I've seen three episodes and found it to be an eminently watchable show

After that comment I've decided to watch 2nd episode. It was much more painful than the first one.
Please, Comedy Central, stop that. It's like rape for my brain.

It's like someone watched Ugly Betty, put a man in the lead role, took out all the good bits and thought, "right, let's get this thing on air quick before the network figure out how shite it is"

Quote: Aaron @ 25th February 2015, 10:13 AM GMT

Sad to read this! I've seen three episodes and found it to be an eminently watchable show, much like many US sitcoms, with a very enjoyable classic fish-out-of-water premise.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the other 5 episodes in the series.

Is it you Paul???? You can't be a real person.

I can't believe Comedy Central UK could make this piece of rubbish, they shouldn't be making British-made American sitcoms but British-made British sitcoms, you know something funny, like their previous old show Threesome, it wasn't hilarious but better than I live with models.

Watched one episode and decided I enjoy life too much to have to put myself through another

It looks like it's been made to spite someone else.

"No, I won't commission your show but I do have this other one up my sleeve! Muahahahah!".

This show is painful to watch! I zoned out after the first episode but just found them on my telly box. I really cannot understand what they were thinking when they commissioned a ridiculously sub-par American comedy for a British-ish channel - especially when they pulled the plug on Threesome which was decent enough and perfect for our market.

Seems it was stopped after 4 episodes when it was due to air 8.

Quote: Alfie J @ 22nd June 2015, 2:52 PM BST

Seems it was stopped after 4 episodes when it was due to air 8.

No, all 8 were broadcast.

Oh, I didn't realise. My series link seems to have given up after 4 and I can also only find 4 online. I always watch shows through to the end but am questioning whether I can even manage the 4 I have.....