Hiii - a better introduction

Well howdy! Would love for you to read more about me!!

It's really late now so I'm deconcentrated...
Note: I wrote the questions in capslock
I'm in love with stand-up comedy :D And I'm really good at it. I mean, I'm not experienced but I'm a big potential: I'm sympa, people like me, I have big charisma, I WAS BORN TO BE ON STAGE, when I get comfortable on stage I will rule it. I'm also confident, good looking and I can make impressions. And I have BIIIIG love for it. Im writing this SOO passionately :DD When I do stand up, I have my own type of jokes, they are weird and it comes to me naturally while I write them...I could never do a classic joke. AND NOW I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD TRY TO WRITE ALSO CLASSIC JOKES MAYBE? I'm a beginner so I haven't found my ā€˛voice" yet- if that's how you say. HOW SHOULD I FIND IT? And I live in not so big city so it's hard for me to progress- THERE IS NO STAND UP COMEDY HERE, So I decided to try myself out in the caffe bars, performing at night- ALONE, which is, I believe, the toughest way to start- and man I just love to do it+ I'm really good at it; in the previous city, a guy offered me a contract-cooperation after my second performance! The stand up scene in Croatia is lame (don't know how to express myself differently) and would love to go somewhere out. I have thought about London- because I know a guy that owns the biggest comedy club in my country- london calling comedy club- which is called so because he lives in London- his club now brings people from all over the world to the whole Balcan countries, which I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT TOO because I have no one to talk to. I feel ISOLATED...and, this may sound arrogant- but I believe I'm better than the scene in Croatia and that I have no place to grow here. WHAT TO DO? BE PATIENT EVEN THOUGH I FEEL I'M WASTING MY TIME IN CROATIA? Maybe it's not such a bad situation maybe I just need comedians with whom I can connect. ANYBODY IN A SIMILAR SITUATION?
I'm also a free spirit and would like to go somewhere new, and I'm veeery good at English in Croatia. I can work because I work since I'm 14 years old. I looove to travel, and most of all I love stand up, and the surrounding here suffocates me. Any inspiring story would help me more than anything. Aaalso a link to some other forum ...

Peace to everyone out there :) :)

Welcome :)

thank you!

Welcome, welcome. Sounds like you've got the right driving spirit!

Tnx!
:D I was frustrated cause I was stuck, uuh...but now I feel a release- I read the 'creativestandup' article and soon after went writing and now I have a good material for a caffe bar in which I perform!
How long are you in stand up?
Salute! ;)

lux:

---we are here to meet you---

-----AND to greet you.

Greetinx!