Room 101 - Series 4 Page 4

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 22nd January 2015, 8:30 PM GMT

Today's episode wasn't exactly exciting.
Alexander Armstrong was cool but otherwise I found it boring.

Quite agree. On last night because of the footy tonight, and if it wasn't for Frank this would have been dull. Not a fan of Kelly Holmes which didn't help.

I couldn't agree more: watching it now and it's pretty tedious. What ever happened to quality control? Henry Blofield was petty and annoying; small wonder Fleming named one of his villains after his papa.

I thought it was alright. I kinda fancy Kelly Holmes, she's really nice. Blofeld's pick of powdered mustard in restaurants was a very original choice which makes a difference from the really obvious choices that seem to dominate the show.

Jonathan Ross and Frank Skinner were funny tonight. I wish that they'd stop booking sports people, they're so boring.

Ross shouldn't wear those tight leather jackets that scream "Midlife Crisis".

20 minutes or so in, and what is the next subject? Oh! Didn't see that coming, the Wild Card............

Like Frank very much, but prefer the old format.

Agreed. What's that, everybody has got one item in? Yay.

Yawn................yup. ;)

Absolutely and yes to a return to the old format.

Ross is a ranker.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 1st February 2015, 12:26 AM GMT

Ross is a ranker.

No, he's a rosser.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 1st February 2015, 9:22 AM GMT

No, he's a rosser.

He's sharp and witty, but agree, he's a wotter and no mistake.

Warwick Davis is funny! I like this episode so far.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th February 2015, 8:52 PM GMT

Warwick Davis is funny! I like this episode so far.

It was OK. that's it for me. Not on again for two weeks - wonder what for this time!?

It was OK but why did they use a clip of a Dutch singer singing in Dutch with Dutch subtitles to illustrate Christian Jessen's choice of German pop music. Sloppy.