8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown - Series 5 Page 2

Not the best episode tonight. But well worth watching for Rachel Riley's extra short short skirt. Damn those legs are just :P

Nice to see Katherine Ryan aswell, she is always good for a laugh.

Hope Henning Wehn is on soon. Always good value.

You just got Dented! :D

Quote: Agnostik @ 17th January 2015, 1:55 AM GMT

You just got Dented! :D

Oh yes! Excellent episode again this week, it never fails to make me laugh. Rachel was also looking gorgeous again Lovey

Aisling AND Rachel! That makes my week!

PENISBUMS = BUMPINESS

Have to agree, Chappers! Worth watching just for Aisling and Rachel but as always - another very funny episode!

Good ep this week. I also find attractive women attractive.

I have a dirty fantasy about a foursome with Rachel, Aisling and Susie. I want to give Rachel a Kiss on the face while I hold Aisling's hand and Susie gives me a hug.

Sorry! Got a bit carried away there.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 24th January 2015, 11:31 AM GMT

Good ep this week. I also find attractive women attractive.

Laughing out loud

I have a dirty fantasy about a foursome with Rachel, Aisling and Susie. I want to give Rachel a Kiss on the face while I hold Aisling's hand and Susie gives me a hug.

Steady on, Doug.

Decent episode but again enough with Joe Wilkinson.

Plus did anyone else spot that there was a little bit of tension between Rachel and Aisling?

Quote: vinny j @ 26th January 2015, 5:49 PM GMT

Plus did anyone else spot that there was a little bit of tension between Rachel and Aisling?

I agree about Wilkinson. I never noticed the tension though.

I really enjoy this which is funny as I don't watch Countdown and have never watched the 'normal' 8 out of 10.

Just been looking on the guide, looks like another episode will be airing on 13th Feb. Get in!

Quote: G180e @ 27th January 2015, 4:38 PM GMT

Just been looking on the guide, looks like another episode will be airing on 13th Feb. Get in!

Er - doesn't it say here that there's another one on 30th January?

Quote: Chappers @ 27th January 2015, 9:09 PM GMT

Er - doesn't it say here that there's another one on 30th January?

Yes but originally the series was scheduled to end on 6th February but it looks as if one of the new two episodes being recorded this Sunday night will be shown on 13th February.

Quote: vinny j @ 26th January 2015, 5:49 PM GMT

In my OPINION Joe Wilkinson is the best!!!
(He just has a different opinion to that of yourself. You claim to only like it when ------ is in in the show, others like it when ----- is in it. Others like it for everyone.)

Quote: vinny j @ 9th January 2015, 11:38 PM GMT

Not the best episode tonight. But well worth watching for Rachel Riley's extra short short skirt. Damn those legs are just :P

Nice to see Katherine Ryan aswell, she is always good for a laugh.

In my OPINION best episode ever and I only watch if for the chance that Rachel Riley will wear a long skirt!