Comedy.co.uk Awards 2014 Page 2

Have I missed something? Cos Only Fools and Horses is in the returning sitcom category and I'm not sure why?

Dan

I believe Only Fools and Horses is on the list because of special Sport Relief short.

Ah, I see. Cheers Ian.

Dan

Voted!

If you haven't seen Scotland in a Day, please watch it before you vote.
:D

I've voted too! 2014 wasn't a great year for brand new comedies was it!

Voted.

Was Ed Reardon late 2013 repeated on Radio 4 extra 2014? Making him eligible for a vote? ("No one cares, Marissa.")

And his 2014 Christmas show took us back to when he was successful, just before divorce, a massive tax bill and the disaster of whatever he and Jaz cooked up for the Millennium Dome opening. Very good, easily outclassed Miles Jupp's enjoyable but much less clever or funny Christmas In and Out of the Kitchen.

Done.

Good luck to Count Arthur Strong and Detectorists.

I didn't realise (until I've just voted now) that I didn't watch any TV sketch show at all last year. Oh well.

GO DETECTORISTS!

Quote: Marissa @ 20th January 2015, 5:14 PM GMT

Voted.

Was Ed Reardon late 2013 repeated on Radio 4 extra 2014? Making him eligible for a vote? ("No one cares, Marissa.")

And his 2014 Christmas show took us back to when he was successful, just before divorce, a massive tax bill and the disaster of whatever he and Jaz cooked up for the Millennium Dome opening. Very good, easily outclassed Miles Jupp's enjoyable but much less clever or funny Christmas In and Out of the Kitchen.

Ed Reardon's Week's last whole series was in 2013, the last episode going out on 16th December. The only new Ed Reardon was that Christmas episode.

Sorry, should have been obvious repeats don't count. I'm lost in the twilight zone: fading away to Radio 4 extra.

A bit surprised that Babylon made it to the comedy drama list. There's barely any comedy in the pilot and from then on, it's pretty much straight-up drama.

I still voted for it as my second choice, but comedy it is not.

A quick reminder that voting closes tonight.

Oops, nearly forgot to do it entirely.

I didn't vote any worsts this year. What has happened to me?

The results are up.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/awards/2014/

But where can I see which shows won the WORST categories? I'm sure previous years have displayed this info.