Comedy.co.uk Awards 2014

Voting is now open.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/awards/2014/

Isn't "People Just Do Nothing" a new sitcom, rather than a returning one? Would get one of my votes as a new comedy. Is it too late to change its category?

I can see it was shown as a pilot in 2012, but it only became a series last year, so in my book it counts as a new show.

I think the rule is that the first episode ever has to be aired in 2014.

Done mine.

It was a lot harder to pick my radio favourites as there was a lot more choice. Very poor year for TV.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ 12th January 2015, 8:25 PM GMT

I think the rule is that the first episode ever has to be aired in 2014.

Okay. Thanks, Ian. :)

Next question/problem, can't seem to skip back categories, once I'd skipped forward. Wanted to wait on your answer before I carried on voting, and was curious to see the other categories and nominations, but now it seems like my only option is to vote from the huge list of shows at the end? Any suggestions?

Can you scrap my single vote so far, and let me start again?

I tried logging out of the site, and then logging back in, but it made no difference.

Did mine a couple of hours ago - didn't realise I had to say so. :(

I have the correct answers if anyone wants them.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 12th January 2015, 8:34 PM GMT

Next question/problem, can't seem to skip back categories, once I'd skipped forward. Wanted to wait on your answer before I carried on voting, and was curious to see the other categories and nominations, but now it seems like my only option is to vote from the huge list of shows at the end? Any suggestions?

Can you scrap my single vote so far, and let me start again?

I tried logging out of the site, and then logging back in, but it made no difference.

You can edit your choices from the final summary page.

The Big Fat Comedy Recall

Quote: Aaron @ 12th January 2015, 10:17 PM GMT

You can edit your choices from the final summary page.

But then it's just a huge alphabetical list of every single programme - it's not broken down into categories like it was before.

Er, no! On the final page, once you've voted (or skipped) all categories, it will present a summary of your choices for each award category along with an individual "Edit Votes" link for each category.

I haven't really watched much comedy this year for various reasons so I don't think I'll be able to give a fair opinion.

Quote: Aaron @ 12th January 2015, 10:55 PM GMT

Er, no! On the final page, once you've voted (or skipped) all categories, it will present a summary of your choices for each award category along with an individual "Edit Votes" link for each category.

Okay. Gotcha. So you have to finish the process first (100%), but then you can change/add stuff until the deadline. And then the categories/noms re-appear. With you now! Ta! :)

Correct. :)

Also you can only vote once in each category, so if you pick a different prog. it will automatically uncheck the other one you didn't want - does that make sense how I have explained it? Laughing out loud