Things that piss you off Page 1,564

Just glad my man and sons are in here and we're all safe. You never know the minute.

Dear supermarket shoppers,

Yes I know it's Christmas and the shops are very busy, but we'd all get around a lot quicker if you could find it in your heart to take your f**kin heads out of your f**kin phones for just one f**kin minute.

Happy Christmas.

Dear Rocker we're all talking about you.

Quote: sootyj @ 23rd December 2014, 12:44 AM GMT

Dear Rocker we're all talking about you.

Au natural.

#Oldrocker is #French

The 'round-robin' trope. I've never had or seen a round-robin card, and in fact everything I know about them comes entirely from really old sitcoms. So it comes as some surprise to hear the trope used again in this weeks Start/Stop, and I must say that it's ironic that while the trope always describes round-robins as tedious, the trope itself is surely more tedious than what it describes ever could have been.

I love them, I get paid to write them.

And they're pretty much all the same.

"In October 2013 our sales shot ahead and coincidentally Malala was shot in the head!"

Quote: reds @ 20th December 2014, 1:32 PM GMT

A while ago I saw a book that will make a great Christmas present for a friend. Was a bit excited as I am fairly sure it is perfect for them and I am usually rubbish at giving gifts. Wasn't able to purchase it at the time. Have attempted to do Christmas shopping last night and today and no one has the book in stock. Turns out it is popular. I didn't even know it was a "thing".

Fifty Shades of Grey has turned out to be surprisingly popular...

Quote: Oldrocker @ 23rd December 2014, 1:03 AM GMT

Au natural.

That is why we are all talking about you. Put some clothes on, man!

Quote: Tursiops @ 23rd December 2014, 12:36 PM GMT

Fifty Shades of Grey has turned out to be surprisingly popular...

That is why we are all talking about you. Put some clothes on, man!

Now there's a mixed message

Getting told off in front of everyone. I did stuff up but doesn't give someone the right almost yell at me in front of everybody.

Quote: reds @ 23rd December 2014, 1:45 PM GMT

Getting told off in front of everyone. I did stuff up but doesn't give someone the right almost yell at me in front of everybody.

I see it all too often.

It's embarrassing for everybody - and bullying.

Take solace mate, the person who did it is probably an insecure cock.

Quote: Nogget @ 23rd December 2014, 9:32 AM GMT

The 'round-robin' trope. I've never had or seen a round-robin card, and in fact everything I know about them comes entirely from really old sitcoms. So it comes as some surprise to hear the trope used again in this weeks Start/Stop, and I must say that it's ironic that while the trope always describes round-robins as tedious, the trope itself is surely more tedious than what it describes ever could have been.

#I've got no idea what this means!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd December 2014, 2:21 PM GMT

I see it all too often.

It's embarrassing for everybody - and bullying.

Take solace mate, the person who did it is probably an insecure cock.

But probably an insecure cock in an important position.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd December 2014, 10:58 PM GMT

#I've got no idea what this means!

Have you not heard much comedy over the past 40 years?

Quote: Nogget @ 24th December 2014, 7:59 AM GMT

Have you not heard much comedy over the past 40 years?

Yes but if that was written in English I might understand.

TTPYO.