Sitcom characters you never see Page 16

Quote: JonMon @ 29th March 2013, 3:26 PM GMT

Really? I have a vague memory of seeing him... I must be confusing some other character with him.

There's a good chance you're confusing him with someone else since he never makes a visual appearance.

Quote: Dice @ 7th April 2014, 9:12 PM BST

Ugly Naked Guy on Friends

You actually see most of him in the episode when they think he's dead and make a long pole out of chopsticks to poke him.

Don't think you see his face though.

Quote: Silverfish @ 21st April 2013, 10:18 PM BST

Although we never got to see 'Er Indoors during an episode of Minder, she appeared in all her glory in the opening credits of each Dennis Waterman episode.

Right at the end, we see a few snapshots of Terry and Arthur in a foursome on a night out. I think it is reasonable to assume that the woman linking arms with Arthur is the long-suffering Mrs Daley.

Nay. She looks far too young to be 'Er Indoors. Far, far too young. I cannot imagine 'Er Indoors being a vivacious, young woman when Arthur is in his 50s.

Incidentally, there is some speculation that the woman with Arthur in those three pics is Frances Heasman, who was the show's story editor.

Have we said Tina Grimm from The Thin Blue Line?

In The Royle Family: Beverly Macca, Sandra, Bessick and Duckers. In Early Doors, Gyro Jim.

Every character from every radio sitcom that wasn't transferred to television at any point.

The US President (a.k.a. Potus) in Veep.

Abbi's roommate in Broad City.

Any of Derek's ghostly pals in Most Haunted along with Yvette's credibility......

Quote: paulted @ 10th January 2015, 7:31 PM GMT

Any of Derek's ghostly pals in Most Haunted along with Yvette's credibility......

That man is an utter twat and I despair at the people who hang on his every word.

He's about as psychic (as if anyone is!!) as my left bollock.

However, Most Haunted isn't a sitcom, so Derek and Yvette have one up on you two. :P

Quote: Aaron @ 10th January 2015, 8:15 PM GMT

However, Most Haunted isn't a sitcom, so Derek and Yvette have one up on you two. :P

Well I didn't see that coming. :P

How about Rupert the Pudding Chef in Hi De Hi?

Most Haunted is the most hilarious sitcom ever. The acting is fab (especially Yvette's timing when she "hears" a noise), brilliantly written, outrageous situations. The writers have an incredible imagination.

We never see the dog in Vicious.

Unless he's planning to bark in series two this year? Laughing out loud