Cats!!!!! Page 180

Aw, lucky you didn't throw yourself on the bed!

Some breeds of cat don't even look reeal.

That is utterly brilliant. <3

Just rescued from a car engine. Cracking photo....

Cats, got to love 'em !

Fussing Roxy round the head and, quick a flash, she turns round and I'm looking at a pencil sharpener !

Somebody has been playing around with that image of the oily cat:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/12/18/this-cat-has-just-been-pulled-out-of-a-car-engine-he-isnt-happy-4992129/

My cats have fleas at the moment :( They have been quarantined the past few days. I still pet and pay attention to them but with a lot of reluctance!

I've bathed them (as pictured) and treated them (not pictured) and treated my house with various sprays n chemicals but I can't seem to rid them completely. There always seems to be a few clingers on! Any tips and advice you feline fanciers?

fire?

Just get a flea comb and sit and groom them with an ice cold tub of water to drown any of the bitey little f**kers in. Humans can't catch cat fleas so there's no reason to 'quarantine' the cats.

And hoover thoroughly and regularly.

Quote: Aaron @ 19th December 2014, 12:40 PM GMT

Just get a flea comb and sit and groom them with an ice cold tub of water to drown any of the bitey little f**kers in. Humans can't catch cat fleas so there's no reason to 'quarantine' the cats.

And hoover thoroughly and regularly.

I do the flea comb thing, although my adult cat is a wriggly little bugger! I didn't know that we couldn't catch the fleas though, still, makes me itch to think of the cats all over our furniture.

Yeah. They can bite, but they can't breed or live on us. Just try to be less squeamish. ;)

My cat quite likes being flea combed... sit with him/her on your lap and stroke with one hand whilst combing gently but firmly with the other.

Along with some romantic music and a glass of wine maybe?

What you do in your private time is really no concern of mine...

Then what's this bit in the BCG's T&Cs about mandatory CCTV surveillance in our homes?

You'd have to ask Mark about that.