Nil Putters and JuliaC Are Getting Married Today! Page 2

Congratulations and celebrations... Wave

Congrats Nil & Julia

But hang on, do you all meet up in real life? How come no one invited me? I'm fun.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 30th November 2014, 3:20 PM GMT

But hang on, do you all meet up in real life? How come no one invited me? I'm fun.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/23677/99/

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 30th November 2014, 3:20 PM GMT

Congrats Nil & Julia

You just missed the most recent meet (drink-up) as did I.

It was on Sat 22 Nov 2014 in a pub near Euston.

Read the "Drinks" topic for future news.

Thank you all for the kind words. We had a great day with family, friends and even a BCGer! This site has a lot to answer for.

That's brilliant news! Congrats to the new Mr and Mrs Nil Putters.

Quote: Nil Putters @ 30th November 2014, 5:08 PM GMT

Thank you all for the kind words. We had a great day with family, friends and even a BCGer!

Jake How was an odd choice for best man, but many congratulations on the tying of the matrimonial knot!

Quote: Tursiops @ 30th November 2014, 8:13 PM GMT

Jake How was an odd choice for best man, but many congratulations on the tying of the matrimonial knot!

It was actually Comedy Geek as the vicar. That boy can do any job.

Quote: Ben @ 30th November 2014, 9:05 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

If anything calamitous happened,you know, a guest collapsing or the honeymoon train breaking down, I hope David Smith was there.

I put it to you all, as loyal members of the BCG, that all weddings which occur between members should be additionally blessed by Mark, Aaron and zooo.

Quote: Ben @ 30th November 2014, 9:05 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Oldrocker @ 30th November 2014, 9:19 PM GMT

If anything calamitous happened,you know, a guest collapsing or the honeymoon train breaking down, I hope David Smith was there.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 30th November 2014, 10:10 PM GMT

I put it to you all, as loyal members of the BCG, that all weddings which occur between members should be additionally blessed by Mark, Aaron and zooo.

Ahem.

Laughing out loud

Congrats both.

Saturday also marked the 68th anniversary of the first ever British TV sitcom, Pinwright's Progress.

A momentous day indeed. :)

Quote: Lee @ 30th November 2014, 11:28 PM GMT

Ahem.

Yikes! Sorry Lee.