Confessions From The David Galaxy Affair

I have watched this film. I enjoyed it but it was not as good as Come Play With Me. has anyone else watched this?

No.

No.

No.

No.

(But it's on my list.)

No.

(and it is not on my list)

I've got Love Lives of the Caesars here. That tells me all I need to know Matey.

You probably remember them the first time round :P

Quote: Will Cam @ 5th December 2014, 9:47 PM GMT

You probably remember them the first time round :P

Eh, eh, eh . . .

If you would care to step outside I would be more than happy to oblige you with a mouthful of signet rings . . .

Maybe they could revive the Confessions series, or failing that the Doctor series? (Actually why not just forget the Confessions series...)

Strangely I have placed the film on my LoveFilm rental list because my DH was a bit of a fan of Miss Millington's during his fevered youth. What a horrible life she had though, used and abused really. Actually, I may remove it....

I thought Robin Askwith had disappeared off the face of the earth, but apparently he's still working. He always reminds me of a Viz article where an Askwith look-alike charged women up to £400 for a sudsy squirm around the kitchen floor.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 6th December 2014, 1:29 PM GMT

I thought Robin Askwith had disappeared off the face of the earth, but apparently he's still working.

He was in one series of Benidorm a few years back.

Quote: Aaron @ 6th December 2014, 1:34 PM GMT

He was in one series of Benidorm a few years back.

That's a series I've never watched, despite Steve Pemberton featuring in the cast.

I have just viewed this rather strangely plotted soft-core film. Of comedy note, Bernie Winters (minus his faithful hound Schnorbitz) plays property magnate, Diana Dors' chauffeur. Anthony Booth plays his usual seedy role and Kenny Lynch is a voyeuristic barman. Glynn 'Dave from Minder' plays the Chief Inspector. The critics' review on IMDB is pretty spot on, especially the reference to Alan Lake 'mugging the screen' with a series of dated impersonations.

It doesn't hold a candle to the sublime 'Oh! You Are Awful'

I read your post to quickly Blue Nun.

And read it as "Bernie Winters in Shnorbitz"

Thank you for the nightmares that are sure to follow.

https://www.fandor.com/films/confessions_from_the_david_galaxy_affair

nb here's the whole film.