BCG Big Comedy Conference 2014 Page 2

Here is the news now officially on the page. Graham Linehan is our other headline speaker. If that doesn't make you want to book nothing will! :)

https://www.comedy.co.uk/make_it/conference/

(Oh, yeah, if you enter the code FORUM on the booking form before the 17th you can save £20).

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's close...

Now all I need to do is make sure I'm up in time to catch the early train.

Really looking forward to this. Hope to see lots of BCGers!

There are a couple of tickets still available, if anyone has a friend they'd like to bring or recommend it to. Discount code 20OFF has been reactivated too.

Most excellent conference on Saturday. Very successful and even better than last year (probably by virtue of not having some of the presentations up some stairs and me actually not feeling really, really ropey!)

Thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining. Everyone was very informative though Linehan in particular was very good value, and special mentions to David Quantick and Vicki Pepperdine who are both exceptionally funny people and had us giggling throughout the sessions.

Well done to all involved, and thanks especially to Mark and Aaron for all their hard work.

Dan

Still can't believe I didn't get a "ho-de-ho".

Quote: Aaron @ 1st December 2014, 4:25 PM GMT

Still can't believe I didn't get a "ho-de-ho".

I said Ho-de-ho! I wasn't near the front though.

and I echo Dan - fantastic day, thank you so much for organising, looking forward to next year's conference already.

Quote: Bonzo @ 3rd December 2014, 11:37 AM GMT

I said Ho-de-ho! I wasn't near the front though.

And for that, remind me to give you a ticket discount if we do another!

Maybe you should have led with "I'm Sparticus"?