Whatever Happened To Harry Hill?

Watching this on Channel 4 at the moment and it's flipping brilliant. The original show was a bit hit and miss, but the talking heads and selection of clips are cracking me up.

This is brilliant and so was the original show.

For those in the know the orangutan joke is a little dodgy....

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 23 2012, 9:14 PM BST

The original show was a bit hit and miss, but the talking heads and selection of clips are cracking me up.

Agreed. :D

I'd forgotten quite how ridiculously funny this show was. It's a shame you can't buy it on DVD.

Nice ending. :D

I too really enjoyed this. Great bit of telly. Rubbing my hands and hoping for a full and uncut DVD release of Harry Hill now. :)

:D OH YES

It's Finsbury Park!!

Have just watched an episode of the C4 1998 series on YouTube. Is there anything we can do to push for a DVD release? Is it an Avalon thing now he's split from their management empire?

The series was produced by Avalon, yes, so it'd be up to them to sell the rights to the series to a willing DVD distributor.

Quote: Aaron @ 31st October 2014, 12:56 PM GMT

The series was produced by Avalon, yes, so it'd be up to them to sell the rights to the series to a willing DVD distributor.

Thanks, yes - I wonder if they'd still consider putting it up on 4oD? I'll drop an email to the corporation to find out.

This is such a great show (another thank you to 'you know who you are!') - both the original three series and this later reunion show. There are just so many literal laugh out loud moments and the guest stars really add to the odd ambience.

I saw this advertised on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STOUFFER-THE-CAT-HARRY-HILL-TOUR-BLACK-T-SHIRT-XL-UNWORN-/201394615419?hash=item2ee40df47b

Whooohhh - £40 plus p&p.