Hey

Hello, I'm from Erica and came here hoping to share some comedy with everyone and maybe even increasing my own at the some time! I hope to get to know you all better.

Welcome! You really shouldn't continue pimping peas though as they are a protected legume in the UK.

As you hail from Erica, here's a geeky British comedy question: "What was the title if the 1980s Brenda Blethyn comedy which you just reminded me of and I'm now going to look up on Wikipedia?"

Welcome! :)

Hello Pimpin welcome to the British Comedy Forums. Nice to see someone from the United States Of America on here.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 29th October 2014, 5:08 PM GMT

Welcome! You really shouldn't continue pimping peas though as they are a protected legume in the UK.

As you hail from Erica, here's a geeky British comedy question: "What was the title if the 1980s Brenda Blethyn comedy which you just reminded me of and I'm now going to look up on Wikipedia?"

The Buddha of Suburbia?

Quote: Pimpin P @ 29th October 2014, 8:22 PM GMT

The Buddha of Suburbia?

Nope, that was more of a drama adapted from the novel. This is pretty obscure, but there was a 1989 ITV comedy called The Labours of Erica starring the excellent Brenda Blethyn.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 29th October 2014, 9:07 PM GMT

Nope, that was more of a drama adapted from the novel. This is pretty obscure, but there was a 1989 ITV comedy called The Labours of Erica starring the excellent Brenda Blethyn.

I'll look it up right now :)

how do's

Hey kev