Would I Lie To You? - Series 8 Page 4

I sure as hell hope not

The Radio Times clarifies that the show is "taking a break for a few weeks", so hopefully the two 'missing' episodes will be shown before too long (although it's difficult to see where they could go).

I find it baffling how such a piece of scheduling could happen. Did they not realise that the series wasn't over?

Cush-on! Laughing out loud

:D

Greg is hilarious.

I seem to remember he's told that story before...
?

I've never heard that one. I do remember his death owl one though.

Loved the show tonight - Greg brilliant! Laughing out loud

"Come in for a bit"

"Where did he put his rickshaw?"

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I have not laughed so much in ages, Greg Davis can stay on this show. Cush-on!

Notsk onlysk wask tosknight's hilariousk, butsk Isk gotsk allsk CUSH-ON of themsk rightsk.

Wellsk donesk sosk didsk isk. Anyone know if Greg Davis is on tour any time soon? I'd love to see him live!

The conductor chap - never heard of him before - joined in well. Better than many of the 'non comedian' guests.

Dug Greg Davis, but does anyone know what happened to Lee?

They may have mentioned why he wasn't on this week and it may have gone over my head, so yeah.

Quote: Edwin @ 19th October 2014, 2:57 PM BST

Dug Greg Davis, but does anyone know what happened to Lee?

They may have mentioned why he wasn't on this week and it may have gone over my head, so yeah.

I believe it was to do with the death of his brother earlier this year.

This series just keeps on giving :D The last few episodes really puts the rest of the panel shows into perspective. Cats now seems as titillating as a toasted rice cake sprinkled with saw dust...

Quote: bloopergast @ 21st October 2014, 9:10 PM BST

This series just keeps on giving :D The last few episodes really puts the rest of the panel shows into perspective. Cats now seems as titillating as a toasted rice cake sprinkled with saw dust...

Somebody is on a fad diet they're not enjoying.