Writing Partner around the Bournemouth area?

I am just starting out in stand up and wanted to find another young aspiring writer who would want to collaborate with me on some new ideas. I'm not just limiting my approach to stand up but writing as a broader overview. So any sitcoms, radio/tv, sketches, anything of that caliber I would love to be a part of.

I'm a student at Bournemouth University and when I'm not pretending to study I am also based around the Sussex area so anyone based in Brighton would also be good to meet up and discuss ideas.

Even if you don't want to collaborate with me (for whatever reason, I am a pretty vile person) then I would love to hear any advice you guys might have :)

Message me for any further discussion, I look forward to hearing from you guys :)

Yes. Are you still looking for someone?

So I went in to buy walking boots and he gave me a 'ramblers discount' because I never stop talking. Thats the kind of word-play gag that I am good at. Just give me something you want me to make a joke out of. I am a newcomer to gag writing but am keen to start working with others - especially writers. I am based in reading area.

Did you already have the standing still boots then?

Hi

I live in Bournemouth and am interested in writing sketches for radio or TV, I am in my 20's (Just), I have made some headway into a few sketches but would rather write with a partner. Would be really good to collaborate and would be interested in performing the sketches too. PM me if you are interested.

hi I am in basingstoke?