Duck Quacks Don't Echo Page 2

Is there anywhere I can download the subtitles?

Sometimes BitTorrents include subtitles but I don't recall having seen any listed anywhere for this series, sorry, no.

I've caught a few bits here and there and think it's a decent stab at a panel show by Sky. There's that sports one they do, but I've never got that into it. This one seems much more like something you'd find on BBC/Channel 4.

Yeah, this has definitely got a lot better than when it started off.

Some cool, bizarre facts like facts in QI, but with a lot more physical, scientific practice on TV to prove them.

I really enjoyed the series. This week's episode with Jimmy Carr was excellent, can't wait for the next batch of episodes.

I'm getting a bit fed up of the panellists bringing facts that have already been tested on Mythbusters, then seeing the tests done exactly the same way, but somehow the results turn out different to favour the celebs!

Or maybe it's Mythbusters that's wrong.

Oh damn! I totally forgot about this tonight. Hope it is repeated!

Am I the only one that finds the experts very annoying? Particularly the woman and the young bloke. The way they speak and overuse hand gestures seems very affected plus they seem to think they can't stop smiling and looking at the camera with puppy dog eyes the whole time.

Quote: ComedyGeek @ 11th January 2014, 10:21 AM GMT

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/duck_quacks_dont_echo/

I don't like Lee Mack but IMO that video clip looked funny so I will be tuning in. I have a feeling this will be the best Sky1 panel show ever. What do you think?

Lee Mack can be one of the funniest people ever when he's in the right mood, Not Going Out is obviously rubbish but I think he's hilarious on Would I Lie To You?. If you're on the edge, you should watch this clip, it's stunningly funny.

(this is part 1 of 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YikeDHgWS6o

Quote: Sal Paradise @ 1st October 2014, 3:15 PM BST

Am I the only one that finds the experts very annoying? Particularly the woman and the young bloke. The way they speak and overuse hand gestures seems very affected plus they seem to think they can't stop smiling and looking at the camera with puppy dog eyes the whole time.

I reckon that was why they were hired and what they've been told to do to make the science explanations less boring.

They have the young good looking male one, the young good looking female one (she is lovely) and the stereotype tweed jacket, bowtie and glasses wearing quirky professor type.

I think it's better if they explain the science rather than Paddy McGuinness or Kimberly Walsh (was that her name?) etc.

I know what you mean about the Scientist experts, but at the end of the day they have to be there to prove the facts are real or not. Aside from that, I have really enjoyed the series and hope to see more after this one comes to an end.

Well I've never seen this because I haven't git/refuse to buy Sky.

However I've got tickets for this Wednesday so hopefully will be there.

Anyone else going?

Wel a slightly strange concept - a bit forced at times but a great panel of Lee Mack with Martin Clunes, Jimmy Carr and the gorgeous (and funny) Aisling Bea.

I spoke to my mum today who said she and my dad went to see this last night. If I had known they were going I would have been up for it as well. She said it was a very enjoyable evening and Aisling Bea was very funny but I seem to remember her pronouncing the name 'ayeling' when I think it's actually 'ashling' because I used to work with someone with the same name. I'm interested to see how my dad pronounces it because he's Irish and can speak gaelic.