Newsjack - Series 11 Page 8

Mine was a breaking news item, the Durex 'Do us a flavour'. Need to practice writing topical sketches.

Nice Andy! Cheese and onion. :)

OK, I know it's not me this week, but are they publishing the list of writers anywhere on the website?

Quote: StephenM @ 26th September 2014, 9:41 AM BST

Nice gag Richard. What did others get on?

Cheers Stephen. Enjoyed the durex and optical express nice one peeps

For some reason my name isn't on the writers list on the newsjack page, but I got a one liner on as well.

It was the finger bum reset joke.

Which is nice.

Pick of the sketches were the Jim Bond and the 2nd Royal Baby ones for me. Well done if you'd anything to do with those.

Good work too with the Durex and reset one-liners. In fact I think the bum reset was my favourite one-liner in the show!

Quote: jabashe @ 26th September 2014, 11:05 AM BST

Mine was the Optical Express sketch. Just got one-liners on last series so quite chuffed!

One of the best I thought, along with the goldfish sketch

Quote: DamnDirtyGrapes @ 26th September 2014, 9:13 PM BST

For some reason my name isn't on the writers list on the newsjack page, but I got a one liner on as well.

The list of writers is the for the first episode of the last series.

As I said, it looks as if the list for this series isn't published anywhere.

Sent off my two sketches for the week: covering the Ryder Cup and the news about a forthcoming BBC doucmentary about Genesis is to feature Jonathan King.

Just sent mine off - 2 sketches and a mini sketch, this week they were:

Seann Walsh going to Hereford instead of Hertford
Couples who meet online are 3 times more likely to divorce
Mini sketch - Politician fashions

Good luck everyone! :)

Quote: Bonzo @ 29th September 2014, 11:49 AM BST

Just sent mine off - 2 sketches and a mini sketch, this week they were:

Seann Walsh going to Hereford instead of Hertford

Is that the whole idea Jane? Huh?

2 sketches - lame one about Indian food helping the brain cure the body and a (imho) decent one about the world's highest cricket match.

Is the mini-sketch like the 'advert' that is mentioned on the website? There didn't seem to be one in the first show? Anyway, I did an advert for Guess Who?

Preparing to be disappointed again come Thursday evening...

I sent two sketches - which I was happy with but felt like they needed more work - One on the Mumsnet poll putting Basil Brush as more electable than the party leaders and one on George Clooney's marriage.

I also sent off an advert on ISIS being unappealling to British terrorists because of all the violence

Wrote a terrible sketch on the phone conversation between the Queen and David Cameron.

My one liners are better though

Sent my one-liners - pleased with my efforts this week.