Suggest me a good comedian Page 2

No mention yet of Jerry Sadowitz. Makes Frankie Boyle look like Michael McIntyre.
Stewart Lee and Lee Mack have got my vote too.

Jim Jefferies
Bill Burr

Quote: Fuffi @ 25th March 2014, 4:18 PM GMT

I really like british comedians like Frankie Boyle and Jimmy Carr. My favourite type of jokes are the one where the audience are not completely sure if it's okay to laugh.
Can you guys suggest any good comedians that fit the above description?

Steve Hughes (Australian bloke)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0lVbMOMTi0

+1 for Bill Burr.
Check out his Monday morning podcasts too. Hilarious

Love the way there are now sacred cows with him. He calls women out for being manipulative arseholes, just as he does for men.
Makes you realise just how many pc driven weak stand ups we churn out, like links in a chain of sausages.

Doug Stanhope an American comic I saw on Netflix is very good.

I would go with Kevin Hart ! Whistling nnocently

Quote: Fuffi @ 25th March 2014, 4:18 PM GMT

I really like british comedians like Frankie Boyle and Jimmy Carr. My favourite type of jokes are the one where the audience are not completely sure if it's okay to laugh.
Can you guys suggest any good comedians that fit the above description?

Glad to hear you're a Jimmy Carr fan. He is hilarious.

Ricky Gervais' stand up is worth a watch.

Marie Lloyd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dICXEywsdQ

Only that one initial post. I'm pretty sure we are suggesting comedians to someone who isn't here. Fuffi appears to have Fuffed off.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 4th February 2015, 11:10 PM GMT

Only that one initial post. I'm pretty sure we are suggesting comedians to someone who isn't here. Fuffi appears to have Fuffed off.

Hmmm . . he didn't display the characteristics of our erstwhile train repairing pal and his doppelgangers.

For "old" comedy if you've never seen him, try Dave Allen. Light years ahead of his time. A master of timing and THE antidote to the establishment.

Not my favourite but based on what you have said Ricky Gervais

Both Frankie Boyle and Jimmy Carr recommend Anthony Jeselnik. He is great, and has a distinctive delivery. Dark, funny... and audience not sure whether to laugh or not at times.

Me,Jerf Roberwitz, I've written a terrific joke book, It's called Copy and Paste.

me

Say what you want about deaf people...