Bad Education - Series 3

Trailer looks ace for the third (possible, final) series of Jack Whitehall's hilarious sitcom, Bad Education. Begins sometime in September!

Laughing out loud

Such a good show.

Most definitely can't wait.

Just been looking through the guide. Why isn't Mitchell or Pickwell returning for the 3rd series?

Mitchell is in the series. Miss Pickwell left in Series 2, if you recall.

Quote: Aaron @ 9th September 2014, 4:06 PM BST

Mitchell is in the series. Miss Pickwell left in Series 2, if you recall.

Yes but she returned at the end of Series 2 in Episode 6. Have you seen any of the third series, is it any good?

I have, and it is.

I thought Series 2 was to be the lastever series?

Quote: george roper @ 12th September 2014, 2:57 AM BST

I thought Series 2 was to be the lastever series?

Nope. That is expected to be Series 3.

Checked the BBC iPlayer to see if they did the same thing they did last season: have the episodes up before it aired on TV and they didn't have episode 1 up yet. So I guess they won't be doing that again with this season which sucks.

Quote: Edwin @ 15th September 2014, 6:02 AM BST

Checked the BBC iPlayer to see if they did the same thing they did last season: have the episodes up before it aired on TV and they didn't have episode 1 up yet. So I guess they won't be doing that again with this season which sucks.

Can someone please tell me if I'm imagining this or not, but I'm sure that after Bad Education Series 2 being on iPlayer a week before was deemed such a success that it was announced every BBC Three homegrown comedy was going to be on iPlayer a week before broadcast from then on. I think that was true of the next series to launch (Some Girls maybe...?) but I remember it being quietly dropped when Him & Her: The Wedding came on and it hasn't happened since. Shame really, thought they would certainly bring it back for Bad Eduaction

They did announce that. However they've also run episode previews online from Episode 2 in the past. I think they're all rather confused with this ridiculous idea of moving the channel online.

I think the new episode was quite a success. Some smashing lines and a real solid return. Look forward to the next episodes.

I loved the first episode of the new series. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

I was really disappointed by the first episode, if I'm honest. The kids have all grown up, not sure what to think of Cleopatra and Mitchell love thing and the strike was all just a bit daft. The Segway was great though but on the whole a rather disappointing opener to what was one of my favourite sitcoms. Such a shame!

A segway segway?