What do various writers look like? Page 2

I take your Will Ing and raise you the editor of Stuff magazine, Will Findlater.

Anyone know of a photo of Johnnie Mortimer and Brian Cooke, writer-creators of Man About The House, George & Mildred, Father, Dear Father, and oh so much more?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st September 2014, 9:19 PM BST

Sounds like another Will I Am to me - so maybe need to know his first name?
Say like Bert Willing.... :S

Barcus is willing.

Quote: Aaron @ 2nd September 2014, 4:30 PM BST

I take your Will Ing and raise you the editor of Stuff magazine, Will Findlater.

Anyone know of a photo of Johnnie Mortimer and Brian Cooke, writer-creators of Man About The House, George & Mildred, Father, Dear Father, and oh so much more?

I know what they look like, but can't remember where I saw them.

Thought it might have been in one of my many books on comedy, which I have just checked but no, so I think it must have been a TV doc. on say someone like Yootha Joyce - will now have to check my many DVDs on that subject!

If you have the patience to wait................. :)

Always, always. :)

I've many such a docu myself, but don't think I've ever seen them included.

Quote: Aaron @ 2nd September 2014, 7:00 PM BST

Always, always. :)

I've many such a docu myself, but don't think I've ever seen them included.

Well, I've checked a few out, including the one I thought would bound to have them in - "The Unforgettable Yootha Joyce"; but no joy! All it had was people from the show, close friends and "exes".

I'll keep looking though as I know I've seen their photies somewhere!

Wondering whether Bruce Robinson is the only writer who's better looking than than the actor representing him: Paul McGann in Withnail.

In general, you're better off not knowing what they look like.

Is there a prose option to word in FD, haven't used mine for ages.

No doubt the appearances of George R R Martin and N K Jeminson sell themselves. But most people are rather dull to look at.

they probably all look really cool like me

Does George R R look cool?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 28th September 2015, 7:45 AM BST

Does George R R look cool?

Yes.